, Associate Professor, Chair of Accounting and Taxation, Academic and Research Institute of Business Technologies “Ukrainian Academy of Banking”, Sumy State University, Sumy, Ukraine
, Coordinator “Dreamers and Craftsmen. Social Innovations House”, Warsaw, Poland
The analysis of modern approaches to defining the essence of basic categories which form an idea of the impact of business ethics on public finances is carried out in the article. The main components of the system of public finance are determined; it is presented as a combination of three elements: public finance, local finance and finance of public organizations of charities and other public entities, funds of which are of public nature and are directed at solving social problems.
The aim of the article is the study of existing approaches to determination of basic categories of relationship “business ethics – public finance”, the analysis of the current condition and trends of business ethics impact and the development of the evaluation model of such an impact on public finance.
It is determined that the main areas of business ethics impact on public finance is the influence through the tax deduction system and the system of charitable and sponsor contributions.
The author’s evaluation model of business ethics impact on public finance is suggested and the basic set of factors that both directly and indirectly carry out such an influence is defined. It was determined that the business ethics impact on public finance should be investigated both from the standpoint of influence and from the perspective of the results received.
The analysis of the current state of business ethics impact on public finance shows that the role of ethics as one of the influencing factors is not sufficiently taken into account and requires further research and practical developments.
Keywords: business ethics, public finance, ethics charity, local finance.
JEL Classification: G00.
Cite as: Vynnychenko, N., Majewska, U. (2017). Evaluation of business ethics for the formation of public finance. Business Ethics and Leadership, 1(1), 40-45. Doi: 10.21272/bel.2017.1-05
- Definition of Business Ethics. Investopedia. Retrieved from: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/business-ethics.asp#ixzz4Zjd3JSgF
- Definition of Business Ethic. Retrieved from:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_ethics
- McNamara Carter, Complete Guide to Ethics Management: An Ethics Toolkit for Managers, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC// Retrieved from: http://managementhelp.org/businessethics/ethics-guide.htm
- Donaldson, T. & J.P. Walsh (2015). “Toward a Theory of Business”. Research in Organizational Behavior, 35; 181-207.
- Definition of Business Ethics. Retrieved from: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/business-ethics.
- Sandberg, J. (2010). Business Ethics. Retrieved from: https://www.rep.routledge.com/article/L009.
- Toftul, M. (2011). Ethics for schools. 2 Nd ed., Straighten, Reported. K. Academy, 437 p.
- Carlin, M. (2016). Public Finance in a democracy. Luck Tower printing, 160 p.
- Kyrylenko, A.P. (2016). Second reading scientific memory SI George: Collected Works. For hypertension. Doctor of Economics, professor. – 28 November 2016, Ternopil: TNEU, 184 p.
- Public finances: teaching guidances. Discipline “Public Finance”. (2008). K: NAPA. 48 p.
- Luchkovska, S.I. (2010). Financial Law: Teaching Manual. – K .: CST, 296 p.
- Koretskaya, S.O. (2011). Analysis of categorical apparatus of public finance. Investments Practice and Experience. 19, 25-27
- Moldovan, A.A. (2011), Public finances in Ukraine: experience and prospects for reform [monograph]. K .: NISS, 380 p.
- Definition of public finance. Retrieved from: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/public-finance.html.
- On the open use of public funds: Law of Ukraine of 11.02.2015. Number 183 VIII. [Electronic resource]. Retrieved from: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/183-19.
- MacGee, P.W. (2012). The Ethics of Tax Evasion. Springer. 339 p.
- Bashynsky, I. (2014). Ways and means of implementing the state policy on the formation of tax culture. Proceedings of the population. Governance, 242 (230), 11-14.