, Dr., Department of Quantitative Methods, Faculty of Management, Rzeszow University of Technology, the Repubic of Poland
, Ph.D., Сhief Financial Officer, Waste Management Systems, USA
To assess the real and potential opportunities of industrial enterprises in the market of products, a model of structural estimation of the capacity of the market for the products manufacturing has been developed. The constant and variable constituents of product market capacities are highlighted, which reflect the real busi-ness opportunities, potential queries and their purchasing power. The developed econometric model is based on the use of the multiple regression method in order to formalize the dependence of the capacity of the market of production of the industrial enterprise from the channels of influence on it, allocated using the method of the main components − price, quality, behavioral, macroeconomic, as well as with the possibility of their formalization, namely the influence of each of them on the basis of regression modeling of market data.
Keywords: market research, industry, market size, structural approach.
JEL Classification: L11, L22.
Cite as: Mentel, G., Peresadko, G. (2017). Structural assessment of market capacity: client-oriented conception. Business Ethics and Leadership, 1(2), 31-38. Doi: 10.21272/bel.1(2).31-38.2017
- Armstrong, J.S. (2001). Selecting Forecasting Methods. Іn Principles of Forecasting: A Handbook for Researchers and Practitioners. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 19 р.
- Armstrong, J.S., Brodie, R.J. (1999). Forecasting for Marketing. In Quantitative Methods in Marketing, Second Edition. London: International Thompson Business Press, pp. 92-119.
- Belk, R.W., Miller, D. (1995). Studies in the new consumer bеhaviour. Acknowledging Consumption. A Review of New Studies. London and New York: Routledge.
- Belulaj, Arbnor, Celion, Fredrik (2011). Industrial Buyer Behavior. A Study of the Industrial Buying Behavior in Life Science Organizations When Faced With a Radical Innovation. Uppsala Universitet, 49 p.
- Chendler, A.D. (1962). Strategy and Structure: A Chapter in History of Industrial Enterprises. Cambridge: MIT Press, 724 р.
- Chisnall, P. (1992). The essence of marketing research. New York: Prentice Hall, 211 p.
- Dachler, Peter Н. (1997). Qualitative Methods in Organizational Research: A Practical Guide. Organizational Studies, pp. 709-724.
- Eker, S., Slinger, J., Yucel, G. (2011). Investigating an automated method for the sensitivity analysis of functions. Proceedings of the 29th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society, July 24–28, 2011, Washington, DC., 22 p.
- McGregor, D. (1957). The Human Side of Enterprise. Proceeding of the First Anniversary Convocation of the School of Industrial Management. Cambridge, Mass.: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, April 9, 423 p.
- Sheth, J.N. (1973). A Model of Industrial Buyer Behavior. Journal of Marketing, 37 (October), 50-56.
- Zairi, M. (1992). Benchmarking for Best Practice. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann. 512 p.