, PhD student and teacher-researcher, Department of Economics, University of Oran 2 Mohamed Ben Ahmed, Algeria.
, Lecturer “A”, Department of Economics, University of Oran 2 Mohamed Ben Ahmed, Algeria.
The object of the present paper is to present the Algerian banking system. In this perspective, we wish in the first place to present the composition of the Algerian banking system and the succession of the creation of six national banks, then the setting-up of the foreign banks (private banks) within this system and who create a new dynamism of the banking competition. Given that the second part of the document is intended for a part of our empirical study, which amounts in development of customer loyalty and which represents the pit of the bank, the latter is characterized by the requirement and the influence of the customs and of the traditions of the society. We are going to present a part of the statistics of our study to demonstrate on which base the chosen client his bank enters public and private and why the public bank is favored by customers’ large number.
Keywords: banking System, economy, banks, competition, customer (client), marketing, strategy.
JEL Classification: G00, G19.
Cite as: Z. Khadidja, B. Bachir. (2018). The Algerian bank between ecoregulations and development of customer loyalty. Financial Markets, Institutions and Risks, 2(2), 93-99. DOI: 10.21272/fmir.2(2).93-99.2018
- Ammour. B. (2001). The Algerian Banking System, Dehleb Edition, Algiers.
- Ansoff Igor. (1993). Matrix, Environment and Growth-an Interactive Triangle.
- Badoc, M. (2007). In Collaboration With Trouillaud. E. The Basics of Banking Marketing and Insurance, Revue Banque, Paris.
- Brechignac-Roubaud. B. (1998). Preface of Brousse. Marketing Services, from The Project to the Marketing Plan, Edition of Organization, Paris.
- Knight, M And Fenwick, R. (1975).The Marketing Strategy Edition La Presse Universitaire De France, 1st Edition, Paris.
- Coussergues, S. (2007). Bank Management, Dunod Edition, 2nd Edition Enriched And Updated And 5th Edition, Paris.
- Desmicht, F. (2007). Practical Banking Dunod Edition, 2nd Edition, Paris.
- Emery And Trist. (1963). The Causal Texture Of Oraganizattinal Environment, Washington Dc, Usa, Agust.
- Drucker Peter. (1992). The Age Of Discontinuity: Guidelines To Our Changing Society, Copyrighted Material Edition, New York.
- Giannelloni, J. and Vernette, E. (2001). Market Study” Vuibert Edition, 2nd Edition, Paris.
- Hassam, F. (2005).The Algerian Banking System” Edition 2 Economist Of Algeria, Algiers.
- Lamarque.E. (2014). Preface By Pauget, G. Banking And Insurance Strategy, Dunod Edition, Paris.
- Lovelock, C. and Lapert D. (1999). Marketing Services. Strategy. Tools. Management, Public Union Edition, Paris.
- Naas, A. (2003). The Algerian Banking System, Maisonneuve & Larose Edition, Paris
- Plihon. D, Cuppey-Soubeyran. J And Saidane. D. (2006). Banks Involved in Financial Globalization” Edition La Documentation Française, Paris.
- Zollinger. M And Lamarque.E. (2017). Marketing And Strategy of The Bank” Edition Dunod, Paris.
- Benbelkacem. D, Central Director of The Bank of Algeria, Recent Reforms of the Banking System, Manifest Univ Ouaregula.
- National Symposium Of March 4, 2015 In The Framework Of The Research Laboratory “The International Regime Of Some Banking Operations” Review Of Banking Law And International Finance, Oran University 2, Review N ° 7 March 2015.
- Laurent Bombar. (2010). Phd Thesis In Management Sciences Of The Cnam, Laboratory Of Investigation And Prospective Strategy And Organization Lipsor.
- Mohamed Cherchem. (2011). Knowledge And Innovation In Services As A Factor Of Competitiveness, Case Of Algerian Banks And Public Insurance” Communication Published In The Framework Of The Conference On Knowledge Capital.
- Nadjib Anis Benahmed. Algerian Public Banks: For A Global Marketing, Revue Des Sciences Commerciales, 9(18), 77-95.
- Nedjma Bernoussi. (2010). Marketing Segmentation, From Market Research to Marketing Strategy, University Publications Office, Algiers.
- Troudart, J. (2012). Analysis And Comparison Of Internationalization Strategies Of Banks Phd Thesis In Management Sciences, Montesquieu University, Bordeaux Iv, December.
- Executive Decree No. 10-199 Of 20 Ramadhan 1431 Corresponding To August 30, 2010 Setting The Rules For Overflight Of Algerian Territory By Foreign State Aircraft.
- Ordinance No. 90-10 Of 14 April 1990 On Money And Credit.