Doctor of Medicine, Dnipropetrovsk Regional Institute of Public Administration, Dnipro, Ukraine
Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Ph.D., Sumy State University, Ukraine
Doctor of Economics, Professor, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
This paper summarizes the arguments and counterarguments within the scientific discussion on the factors that influence public health service. The main purpose of this research is to determine the expected indicators of pathogenic and sanogenic effects on significant risk factors of pathology among children. For achieving the research goal, the authors substantiated the models of final results for the modification of risk factors. Investigation of antenatal and genealogical factors in healthy and ill children groups was performed using a specially compiled expert assessment card and parents’ interviews. The systemic population modeling methods were applied to develop and substantiate population health management models (early diagnosis and primary prevention). Evaluation of the expected effectiveness of the N-factor program of primary prevention was carried out on a set of genealogical and antenatal factors. Conducted logical analysis of the methodology of quantitative and qualitative determination of health and the gathered experience in that respect were taken into account in developing population models of preventive effects. This study provides the identified priority directions for realizing the regional and population programs to implement them further. The authors presented the example of calculating the expected effectiveness of children’s health management by eliminating the investigated factors. The authors determine the priority directions for realizing the regional and population programs pathology based on the influence on the various elements to improve the public health services system. An example of calculating the expected effectiveness of children’s health management by eliminating these factors is given. The obtained results could be used to further research the issues associated with a prospective assessment of the program’s effectiveness in reducing the impact of antenatal and genealogical factors on children’s health.
Keywords: children health, prevention, risk factors, efficiency assessment.
JEL Classification: I15, I18, I25.
Cite as: Shipko, A., Shklyar S., Demikhov, O., & Dzwigol, H. (2020). Public health services: implementation of healthcare technologies. Health Economics and Management Review, 1(1), 84-92. https://doi.org/10.21272/hem.2020.1-08
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Arefieva, O., Polous, O., Arefiev, S., Tytykalo, V., & Kwilinski, A. (2021). Managing sustainable development by human capital reproduction in the system of company’s organizational behaviour. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 628, 012039. [Google Scholar]
- Bogachov, S., Kwilinski, A., Miethlich, B., Bartosova, V., & Gurnak, A. (2020). Artificial intelligence components and fuzzy regulators in entrepreneurship development. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(2), 487-499. http://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.8.2(29).
- Dalevska, N., Khobta, V., Kwilinski, A., & Kravchenko, S. (2019). A model for estimating social and economic indicators of sustainable development. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6(4), 1839-1860. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2019.6.4(21).
- Demikhov O.I., Shipko A.F., Heera Harpreet Singh, Najar Saleh, Shklyar S.P., Dehtyarova I.O. (2020). Intersectoral component of the healthcare management system: regional programs and assessment of the effectiveness of prevention of bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Azerbaijan Medical Journal, 2, 88-96.
- Dogle, N. V., & Radionova, G. K. (1986). Use of the chief indices of information-entropy analysis in studies of the health status of workers. Sovetskoe zdravookhranenie, (6), 14-19. [Google Scholar]
- Dzwigol, H. (2019a). Research methods and techniques in new management trends: research results. Virtual Economics, 2(1), 31-48. https://doi.org/10.34021/ve.2019.02.01(2).
- Dzwigol, H. (2020a). Innovation in Marketing Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 1, 128-135. http://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2020.1-10.
- Dzwigol, H. (2020b). Methodological and empirical platform of triangulation in strategic management. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 19(4), 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Dzwigol, H., & Dźwigoł-Barosz, M. (2018). Scientific research methodology in management sciences. Financial and Credit Activity: Problems of Theory and Practice, 2(25), 424-437. https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v2i25.136508.
- Dzwigol, H., Dzwigol-Barosz, M., Miskiewicz, R., & Kwilinski, A. (2020). Manager competency assessment model in the conditions of Industry 4.0. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(4), 2630-2644. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4(5).
- Gubler, E. V. (1965). A disease as a process of emergency regulation in a living organism. Bionika, 460-463.
- Gubler, E. V. (1990). Informatics in pathology, clinical medicine and pediatrics. Medicina, 175. [Google Scholar]
- Kharazishvili, Y., Kwilinski, A., Grishnova, O., & Dzwigol, H. (2020). Social safety of society for developing countries to meet sustainable development standards: indicators, level, strategic benchmarks (with calculations based on the case study of Ukraine). Sustainability, 12(21), 8953. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12218953.
- Khomenko, L., Saher, L., & Polcyn, J. (2020). Analysis of the marketing activities in the blood service: bibliometric analysis. Health Economics and Management Review, 1, 20-36. https://doi.org/10.21272/hem.2020.1-02.
- Kondratenko, V., Okopnyk, O., Ziganto, L., & Kwilinski, A. (2020). Innovation development of public administration: management and legislation features. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 1, 87-94. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2020.1-06.
- Kuzior, A., Kwilinski, A., & Tkachenko, V. (2019). Sustainable development of organizations based on the combinatorial model of artificial intelligence. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, 7(2), 1353-1376. http://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2019.7.2(39).
- Kwilinski, A., Litvin, V., Kamchatova, E., Polusmiak, J., & Mironova, D. (2021). Information support of the entrepreneurship model complex with the application of cloud technologies. International Journal of Entrepreneurship, 25(1), 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Kwilinski, A., Pajak, K., Halachenko, O., Vasylchak, S., Pushak, Ya., & Kuzior, P. (2019b). Marketing tools for improving enterprise performance in the context of social and economic security of the state: innovative approaches to assessment. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 4, 172-181. http://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2019.4-14.
- Kwilinski, A., Tkachenko, V., & Kuzior, A. (2019a). Transparent cognitive technologies to ensure sustainable society development. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(2), 561-570 http://doi.org/10.9770/jssi.2019.9.2(15).
- Kwilinski, A., Vyshnevskyi, O., & Dzwigol, H. (2020). Digitalization of the EU economies and people at risk of poverty or social exclusion. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(7), 142. https://doi.org/10.3390/jrfm13070142.
- Kyrylov Y, Hranovska V, Boiko V, Kwilinski A, & Boiko L. (2020). International tourism development in the context of increasing globalization risks: on the example of Ukraine’s integration into the global tourism industry. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(12), 303. https://doi.org/10.3390/jrfm13120303.
- Кwilinski, A. (2019). Implementation of Blockchain technology in accounting sphere. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 23(SI2), 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Lakhno, V., Malyukov, V., Bochulia, T., Hipters, Z., Kwilinski, A., & Tomashevska, O. (2018). Model of managing of the procedure of mutual financial investing in information technologies and Smart city systems. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(8), 1802-1812. [Google Scholar]
- Lyulyov, O., Us, Y., Pimonenko, T., Kwilinski, A., Vasylieva, T., Dalevska, N., Polcyn, J., & Boiko, V. (2020). The Link Between Economic Growth and Tourism: Covid-19 Impact. In Khalid S. Soliman (Ed.), Proceedings of the 36th International Business Information Management Association (IBIMA) 4-5 November 2020. (pp. 8070-8086). Granada, Spain: IBIMA Publishing.
- Miskiewicz, R. (2019). Challenges Facing Management Practice in the Light of Industry 4.0: The Example of Poland. Virtual Economics, 2(2), 37-47. https://doi.org/10.34021/ve.2019.02.02(2).
- Miskiewicz, R. (2020). Internet of Things in Marketing: Bibliometric Analysis. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 371-381. http://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2020.3-27.
- Pająk, K., Kamińska, B., & Kvilinskyi, O. (2016). Modern Trends of Financial Sector Development under the Virtual Regionalization Conditions. Financial and Credit Activity: Problems of Theory and Practice, 2(21), 204-217. https://doi.org/10.18371/fcaptp.v2i21.91052.
- Patent 56066 A, Ukraine, MKI 7 A61B10 / 00. The method of evaluating the strength and health of the patient with chronic non-specific legends S. Shklyar . – (UA); owner KhNMU (UA). – Application No.2002097717; Claim 09/27/02; Publ. 04/15/2003, Bull. No. 4.
- Patent 56864 A, Ukraine, MKI 7 A61B10 / 00. A method for assessing the quality of health of healthy adolescents with risk factors for chronic nonspecific lung disease. S. Shklyar. – (UA); owner KhNMU (UA). – Application No. 2002107987; Claim 08.10.02; Publ. 15.05.2003, Bull. No. 5.
- Patent 56865 A, Ukraine, MKI 7 A61B10 / 00. A method for assessing the quality of adolescent health with cardiovascular disease risk factors. S. Shklyar. – (UA); owner of KhNMU (UA). – Application No. 2002107988; Claim 08.10.02; Publ. 15.05.2003, Bull.No. 5.
- Patent 56866 A, Ukraine, MKI 7 A61B10 / 00. A method of assessing the level of quality of health of adolescents with risk factors for chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. S. Shklyar. – (UA); owner of KhNMU (UA). – Application No. 2002107989; Statement 08.10.02; Publ. 15.05.2003, Bul.№5.
- Shipko, A. F. (2014a). Actual issues of improving medical care for children with respiratory diseases. Medicine today and tomorrow, 1 (62), 110–116. [Google Scholar]
- Shipko, A. F. (2014b). The health status of children in the Kharkiv region. Medicine today and tomorrow, 4(65), 75–79. [Google Scholar]
- Shipko,A. F. (2015). Problematic issues of resource support of the regional children’s clinical hospital and ways to improve medical care for children. Experimental and clinical medicine, 1 (66), 196–200. [Google Scholar]
- Tkachenko, V., Kuzior, A., & Kwilinski, A. (2019). Introduction of artificial intelligence tools into the training methods of entrepreneurship activities. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 22(6), 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Yelnikova, J., & Kwilinski, A. (2020). Impact-Investing in the Healthcare in Terms of the New Socially Responsible State Investment Policy. Business Ethics and Leadership, 4(3), 57-64. https://doi.org/10.21272/bel.4(3).57-64.2020.
- Yelnikova, Y., Miskiewicz, R. (2020). Implementation mechanism of impact investing in the post-conflict regions. Financial Markets, Institutions and Risks, 4(3), 53-62. https://doi.org/10.21272/fmir.4(3).53-62.2020.