Kherson State University (Ukraine)
Kherson State University (Ukraine)
Kherson National Technical University (Ukraine)
Malopolska School of Public Administration at the University of Economics in Krakow (Poland)
State University of New York in Potsdam (USA)
Kherson State University (Ukraine).
In the conditions of limited sources of financing for the introduction of advanced innovative technologies and equipment modernization, to retain the existing positions and increase the overall level of competitiveness can only the company that establishes a close relationship with government bodies, local governments and trade union organizations with the aim of obtaining possible preferences for development within the existing regulatory right field. The purpose of the article is to analyze the main socio-economic indicators of the development of Ukraine and its regions, the definition and justification of possible areas of establishing interaction between private enterprises and government agencies. The methodological basis of the study consisted of scientific works of domestic and foreign scientists and leading specialists, statistical and analytical materials of state authorities. The results are obtained through the use of such methods as expert – to identify the impact of qualitative and quantitative indicators on the socio-economic development of the Kherson region; economics and mathematics – to study the influence of a defined group of indicators on the index of the physical volume of the gross regional product; abstract-logical – for a theoretical synthesis and formulation of conclusions. It is revealed that among the key areas of interaction is the promotion of the state and local authorities in the creation of industrial parks. The conducted research on identifying the strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the economy of the Kherson region indicates the need to develop measures to ensure the economic security of the region. To solve these problems at the regional level, it is proposed to implement a state policy that would be carried out in the following areas: ensuring a solid institutional protection of investor’s property rights; improvement of the legislative framework; establishing an effective mechanism for combating corruption in Ukraine, developing an effective state policy on amnesty and unshadowing of incomes of individuals and legal entities.
Keywords: socio-economic development, management, innovation, industrial park, competitiveness, foreign investment, amnesty of capital.
JEL Classification: H70, M11, M12, M13.
Cite as: Tyukhtenko, N., Makarenko, S., Oliinyk, N., Gluc, K., Portugal, Ed., & Rybachok S. (2019). Innovative development of the regions: cooperation between enterprises and state institutions. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 354-365. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2019.3-27
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Adair, P., & Adaskou, M. (2018). The capital structure of mature French SMEs and impact of the great recession: A dynamic panel data analysis (2002-2010). Economics, Management and Sustainability, 3(2), 60-75.
- Allen, J. (2007). Third generation science parks. Manchester Science Park Ltd.
- Bell, M., Pavitt, K. (1997). Technological accumulation and industrial growth: contrasts between developed and developing countries. W: D. Archibugi, J. Michie (red.). Technology, globalization and economic performance. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Bilovodska, O. A. (2017). Marketing distributive and sales policy: research of essence, role and importance. Marketing and Manadgment of Innovations, vol. 2, pp. 85-97.
- Bohdaniuk I., Kolisnichenko V., & Ustymenko O. (2018). Audit as a form of control of the state financial inspection of Ukraine. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. Vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 31-35.
- Bruneel, J., Ratinho, T., Clarysse, B., Groen, A. (2012). The evolution of business incubators: Comparing demand and supply of business incubation services across different incubator generations, Technovation, 32 (2), pp. 110–121.
- Burkynskyi, B. V., Lazareva, E. V., & Aheeva, Y. N. (2002). Competitiveness of products and enterprises: monohrafyia. – Odessa: Institute of market problems and economical ecological researches of the NAS of Ukraine.
- Capello, R., Caragliu, A., & Nijkamp, P. (2009). Territorial Capital and Regional Growth: Increasing Returns in Cognitive Knowledge Use. Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper. TI 2009–059/3.
- Cepel, M., Stasiukynas, A., Kotaskova, A., & Dvorsky, J. (2018). Business Environment Quality Index in the SME Segment. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(1), pp. 21-40.
- Customs Code of Ukraine: Code of Laws of Ukraine dated March 13, 2012 No. 4495-VI. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4495-17/print.
- Derkach, A. A., Zazykyn, V. H., & Markova, A. K. (2000). Psychology of professional development: a textbook. Moscow: Nauka.
- Economic Discussion Club (2018). The position of Ukraine in the world ranking according to the Global Competitiveness Index 2017-2018. Available at: http://edclub.com.ua/analityka/pozyciya-ukrayiny-v-reytyngu-krayin-svitu-za-indeksom-globalnoyi-konkurentospromozhnosti-2.
- Edquist, C. (2004). Systems of Innovation – A Critical Review of the State of the Art. W: J. Fagerberg, D. Mowery, R. Nelson (red.), Handbook of Innovation. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Guziejewska, B. (2015). Designing a revenue structure in local self-government entities in Poland: taxes versus grants. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy. Vol. 10, no 3, pp. 45–63.
- Ivanová, E., & Čepel, M. (2018). The Impact of Innovation Performance on the Competitiveness of the Visegrad 4 Conutries. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(1), pp. 54-72.
- Ključnikov, A., Kozubíková, L., & Sopková, G. (2017). The Payment Discipline of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Journal of Competitiveness, 9(2), pp. 45- 61. https://doi.org/10.7441/joc.2017.02.04.
- Klymenko, S. M., Dubrova, O. S., Barabas, D. O., Omelianenko, T. V., & Vakulenko A.V. (2006). Management competitiveness of enterprise. Available at: http://posibniki.com.ua/catalog-upravlinnya-konkurentospromozhnistyu-pidpriemstva—klimenko-sm.
- Ko, H., & Min, K. (2019). Determinants of social expenditures in post-socialist countries. Economics and Sociology, 12(2), pp. 253-264. doi:10.14254/2071- 789X.2019/12-2/15.
- Kozubikova, L., Kotaskova, A., Dvorsky, J., & Kljucnikov, A. (2019). The impact of political factors‘ perception on suitability of international business environment: The case of startups. Economics and Sociology, 12(1), pp. 61-79.
- Lozova, O. V. (2012). Forecasting of social and economic development as an instrument of state regulation of social processes in Ukraine. Bulletin of Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade. M. Tugan-Baranovsky. Series of Economic Sciences. vol. 4, no 56, pp. 28-36.
- Lozovetska, V. T. (2015). Professional career of the individual in modern conditions: monograph. Kyiv: Institute of Vocational Education NAPS of Ukraine.
- Maisiura, O. M. (2010). On the effectiveness of using personal time (to the issue of time management). Actual problems of economics, vol. 2, no 104, pp. 196-200.
- Malai, A. O. (2011). Ways to improve the investment climate in Ukraine. Economy and the state. vol. 9, pp. 102-105.
- Mas’ud, A., Manaf, N. A. A., & Saad, N. (2019). Trust and power as predictors to tax compliance: Global evidence. Economics and Sociology, 12(2), pp. 192-204.
- Monitoring of socio-economic development of regions of Ukraine for January-October 2018 (2018). Research Center for Industrial Development Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Available at: https://ndc-ipr.org
- North, D. (1991). Institutions. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 5(1), pp. 97–112.
- Obadić, A., & Aristovnik, A. (2011). Relative efficiency of higher education in Croatia and Slovenia: an international comparison. Amfiteatru Economic, 13(30), pp. 362-376.
- On Amendments to Annexes 1 and 2 to the Procedure for Evaluation of the Results of the Activity of the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Kyiv region and Sevastopol City State Administrations: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 9, 2012 No. 335. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/335-2012-%D0%BF#n2.
- On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine in connection with the adoption of the Customs Code of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine dated March 13, 2012 No. 4496-VI. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4496-17/print.
- On industrial parks: Law of Ukraine dated June 21, 2012 No. 5018-VI. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5018-17/print.
- On introduction of an evaluation of the results of the activity of the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Kyiv region and Sevastopol city state administrations: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated June 9, 2011 No. 650. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/650-2011-%D0%BF.
- On the collection and registration of a single contribution to the compulsory state social insurance: Law of Ukraine dated July 8, 2010 No. 2464-VI. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Available at: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2464-17/print1453111419053738.
- On the regime of foreign investment: Law of Ukraine of March 19, 1996, No. 93/96-VR. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/93/96-%D0%B2%D1%80/print.
- Pavelková, D., Friedel, L., Jirčíková, E., Knápková, A., Skokan, K., & Škodáková, P. (2009). Klastry a jejich vliv na výkonnost firem. Praha: Grada.
- Soloviova, N. I., Makarenko, S. M., & Oliynik, N. M. (2016). Methodological correctness of forecast estimation of the regional socioeconomic development parameters. Actual problems of economics, vol. 11, no 185, pp. 268-277.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2018). Economic activity of the population of Ukraine 2017: Statistical collection. Available at: http://ukrstat.gov.ua.
- Trends in the shadow economy in Ukraine: the first quarter of 2015 (2015). Ministry of economic development and trade of Ukraine. K.
- Tsymbaliuk, S. O. (2017). Determinants of personnel labor activity within the system of motivation. Actual problems of economics, vol. 1, no 187, pp. 264-272.
- Tyukhtenko, N. A., & Makarenko, S. M. (2016). Economic and mathematic models for staff planning at enterprises of all ownership forms. Actual problems of economics, vol. 1, no 175, pp. 435-442.
- Veliu, L., Manxhari, M., Podvorica, N., Fejza, E., & Hyesni, V. (2018). Managing SMEs in a turbulent context: A case study from a Kosovan manufacturing company. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(1), pp. 155-170.
- Yaroshenko, I. V., & Semyhulina, I. B. (2015). Methodological approaches to the creation and maintenance of a system of monitoring and evaluation of socio-economic development of regions in Ukraine. Problems of the Economy. vol. 1, pp. 180-186.
- Zachosova, N. (2019) Innovative approach in the estimatology of financial institutions economic security: possibilities of use in management and regulatory activity within the means of provision of the state financial security. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. Vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 45-56.