Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics and Organization of Production, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (Russia)
Doctoral Candidate of the Department of Economics and Organization of Production, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (Russia)
Leading Researcher, «Integrator IT» Company (Moscow, Russia)
The aim of the article. The goal of the article is to discuss the model of the management of main production processes (in particular case of projects in the company).
The results of the analysis. As a subject of the study it is offered to use a substantial part of the process of decision-making. Scientific novelty of research is in consideration of decision-making process from the point of view of information flow interaction of regulated process with the information flow from implementation of the planned process algorithm. The results of the simulation can be used to calculate the expected completion dates of projects, costs and project risks.
For research of the process of management of key business processes at the «Integrator IT» Company, which main activity is performing design works on software development, together with the Department of Economics and Organization of Production» of Bauman Moscow State Technical University it was developed a model of control circuit. The model allows studying the process of management withing different organizational structures, principles and levels of regulation. It is proposed to use the following interpretation of the links of a regulation: 1) amplifier (proportional link) –elaboration of management decisions and the impact on subordinates in proportion to the deviation of planned and actual indicators of activity of the company; 2) aperiodic unit – development of a control action when the perturbation is growing rapidly, but as it approaches the value of the disturbing magnitude slows down its growth; 3) oscillatory link managers carry out the control action with a variable «force»; 4) integrating link is possible only with a special information system for management, when the current values of the indicators activity of the company are calculated not only on the absolute value, but cumulatively; 5) differentiating link – as well as for the link you really needs a special information system for management.
Conclusions and directions of further researches. Model of the control circuit is implemented in the matrix system MATLAB R2006/2007c using visual block simulation Simulink 7. The article provides a substantial description of the model of the project management process in the company. It describes the process of model data interpreting. Proposed duration of the project works to translate in relative units (used interest, i.e. the deadline for completion of design work has been taken as 100%). The model can calculate the total project time, folded planned total accumulated complexity of the project and the total accumulated value of external disturbance (taking into account the mark showing a positive or negative impact), and dividing by the number of performers in the project.
Keywords: management, process control model, project management, regulation of processes, adaptive management
JEL Classification: C60, M21, O22.
Cite as: Mazurin, E., Lapushkin I. & Lazarev, A. (2014). The results of the simulation process management. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 1, 161-171. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2014.1-16
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Pavlenkov, M.N. (2006). Napravleniie sovershenstvovaniia upravleniia promyshlennym predpriiatiiem [Direction of industrial enterprise management perfection]. Konversiia v Mashinostroenii – Conversion in Mechanical Engineering, 6, 72-74 [in Russian].
- Mikitskii, Yu. (2005). Analiz orhanizatsii upravleniia na predpriiatii [Analysis of the organization of enterprise management]. Menedzhment v Rossii i za Rubezhom – Management in Russia and Abroad, 4, 14-18 [in Russian].
- Malysheva, L.A. (2006). O processakh, processnom upravlenii, i ne tolko… [About processes, process management, and not only…]. Upravlenie Kompaniei – Company Management, 4, 5-21 [in Russian].
- Neuimin, Ya.H. (1984). Modeli v nauke i tehnike. Istoriia, teoriia, praktika [Models in science and technology. History, theory, practice]. Leningrad: Nauka [in Russian].
- Forrester, D.U. (1971). Osnovy kibernetiki predpriiatiia [Fundamentals of cybernetics of the enterprise]. Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
- Hrihoruk, P.M. (2012). Teoreticheskie osnovy modelirovaniia protsessov priniatiia marketinhovykh reshenii [Theoretical bases of modelling the processes of decision making in marketing]. Sovremennyie Tehnolohii Upravleniia – Modern Technologies of Management, 12 (24). Retrieved from: http://sovman.ru [in Russia].
- Antonian, L.V. (2013). Ekonomiko-matematicheskoie modelirovaniie v upravlenii proizvodstvom [Economic-mathematical modeling in the management of production]. Portal «Upravlenie proizvodstvom» – Portal «Production management». Retrieved from: http://www.up-pro.ru/library/production_management/optimization/modelirovanie.html [in Russian].
- Luhovoi, R.A., Soloduhin, K.S., & Mazelis, L.S. (2008). Kontseptualnaia model mezhdunarodnoho nauchno-obrazovatelnoho konsaltinhovoho tsentra [The conceptual model of the international scientific and educational consulting]. Problemy Sovremennoi Ekonomiki – Problems of Modern Economy, 4, 467-470 [in Russian].
- Zubova, T.N., & Melnikov, B.F. (2011). Ispolzovaniie setei Petri dlia modelirovaniia protsessa priniatiia upravlencheskikh reshenii [Use of Petri nets for modeling of the process of administrative solutions acceptance]. Vektor nauki TGU – Vector science TGU, 3(17), 33-37 [in Russian].
- Severenkova, L.P. (2008). Modelirovaniie sistem korporativnoho upravleniia [Modeling of systems of corporate management]. Izvestiia RGPU im. A.I. Gercena – Newscast RGPU named after A.I.Gercen, 74-1. Retrieved from: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/modelirovanie-sistem-korporativnogo-upravleniya [in Russian].
- Kushner, M.A. (2010). Model minimizatsii srokov vypolneniia proekta v ramkakh setevykh tehnolohii pri fiksirovannom biudzhete [Model to minimise the time of project implementation within the framework of network technologies for a fixed budget]. Vestnik AGTU. Seriia: Ekonomika – Bulletin AGTU. A series of Economics, 2, 124-129 [in Russian].
- Voronov, A.A. (1980). Osnovy teorii avtomaticheskoho upravleniia: avtomaticheskoie rehulirovaniie nepreryvnykh lineinykh sistem [Fundamentals of theory of automatic control: automatic control of a continuous linear systems]. Moscow: Enerhiia [in Russian].