Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics and Organization of Production, National University of Shipbuilding named after Admiral Makarov (Mykolaiv, Ukraine)
The aim of the article. The aim of the article is to analyse and to define intrinsic features of innovative strategy for further use of the best experience when developing mechanisms of formation and their realization in Ukraine.
The results of the analysis. Eeconomic contents and interrelation of the concepts «development» and «innovative strategy» are defined. It is proved that use of the term «innovative development» is repetition of similar words according to the economic contents or if to be guided by logic, it is identical statements. Both there can’t be development without innovations, and innovations without development are impossible. The main approaches to scientific studying and understanding of essence of «innovative strategy» economic system which characterizes its certain aspect are defined, emphasizing the most essential differences and features. It is defined that innovative strategy represents the main strategy of high-quality growth of modern national economy; it is defined a common goal, model and development mechanisms, priorities, role of various participants in the course of its realization. Main types, features of innovative strategy at macrolevel, their place and value in system of public administration are also considered by national economy. The solution of a problem of restructuring of economy of Ukraine, maintenance of its competitiveness and providing economic security becomes possible only at realization of innovative strategy of the state, on the basis of continuous updating of technical base of production, improvement of its technological structure due to use of the innovations providing economy of expenses or creating conditions for such economy. The principles, the purposes and problems of innovative strategy in the Ukrainian conditions are defined.
Conclusions and directions of further researches. Dynamics of business cycles, especially their last phase, confirm that the optimum model, capable to provide transition to a wave of new technological way, the innovative model of development of economic cornerstone at the heart of which its high-quality changes, are caused by emergence and distribution of innovations. Therefore development of the state is impossible without use of the latest technologies and methods in all spheres of activity. In the conditions of globalization and proceeding development of economy of knowledge innovative strategy of the state should be considered as one of the main strategies. Experience of the countries with the developed market economy and developing countries allows allocating the main types of innovative strategy of national economies; they considerably differ as a result of influence of certain factors and specifics of a state policy.
Keywords: innovation, innovation strategy, development, scientific and technological progress, economic system, state
JEL Classification: Е60, О20, Р40.
Cite as: Teroshkina, N. (2014). Innovative strategy in the system of national economy management. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 151-161. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2014.2-13
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Askarova, A.A. (2006). Otsenka innovatsionnoho potentsiala predpriiatii maloho biznesa [Assessment of innovative capacity of small business enterprises]. Moscow: Delo [in Russian].
- Afonin, I.V. (2005). Upravleniie razvitiiem predpriiatiia: Stratehicheskii menedzhment, innovatsii, investitsii, tseny [Management of enterprise development: strategic management, innovations, investments, prices]. Moscow: Dashkov i K [in Russian].
- Barancheiev, V.P., & Martynov, L.M. (2005). Mehanizm innovatsionnoho razvitiia orhanizatsii [Mechanism of innovative development of the organization]. Izobretatelstvo – Invention, 7, 11-28 [in Russian].
- Hlaziev, S.Yu., Lvov, D.S., & Fetisov, H.H. (1992). Evoliutsiia tehniko-ekonomicheskikh sistem: vozmozhnosti i hranitscy tsentralizovannoho rehulirovaniia [Evolution of technical and economic systems: opportunities and borders of the centralized regulation]. Moscow: Nauka [in Russian].
- Hurkov, I.B. (2005). Innovatsionnoie razvitiie i konkurentosposobnost. Ocherki razvitiia rossiiskikh predpriiatii [Innovative development and competitiveness. Sketches of the Russian enterprises’ development]. Moscow: TEIS [in Russian].
- Anshin, V.M., & Dahaiev, A.A. (Eds.). (2006). Innovatsionnyi menedzhment. Mnohourovnevyie konceptsii, stratehii i mehanizmy innovatsionnoho razvitiia [Innovative management. Multilevel concepts, strategy and mechanisms of innovative development]. (2d ed.). Moscow: Delo [in Russian].
- Komkov, N.I., Eroshkin, S.Yu., & Kravchenko, M.V. (2005). Analiz i otsenka perspektiv perehoda k innovatsionnoi ekonomike [The analysis and assessment of prospects of transition to innovative economy]. Problemy prohnozirovaniia – Forecasting problems, 6, 10-26 [in Russian].
- Kondratev, N.D. (2002). Bolshiie tsikly koniunktury i teoriia predvideniia: Izbrannye trudy [Big cycles of an environment and anticipation theory: Chosen works]. Yu.V. Yakovets, L.I. Abalkin (Eds.). Moscow: Ekonomika [in Russian].
- Maksimov, Yu., & Mitiakov, S. (2006). Innovatsionnoie razvitiie ekonomicheskoi sistemy: effektivnost transfera tehnolohii [Innovative development of economic system: efficiency of technologies’ transfer]. Innovatsii – Innovations, 7, 34-40 [in Russian].
- Memuhina, S.Ya. (n.d.). Stratehicheskie prioritety innovatsionnoi sfery s pozitsii formirovaniia innovatsionnoi stratehii [Strategic priorities of the innovative sphere from a position of innovative strategy formation f]. anrb.ru. Retrieved from http://www.anrb.ru/isei/cf2004/d756.htm [in Russian].
- Porter, M. (2001). Konkurentsiia [Competition]. Moscow: Izdatelskii dom «Viliams» [in Russian].
- Stratehiia Rossiiskoi Federatsii v oblasti razvitiia nauki i innovatsii na period do 2015 g. [Strategy of the Russian Federation in the field of development of science and innovations for the period till 2015]. (n.d.). unid.bsu.edu.ru. Retrieved from http://unid.bsu.edu.ru/unid/res/docs/detail.php?IBLOCK_ID=109&SECTION_ID=1663&ELEMENT_ID=48227 [in Russian].
- Subbotina, T. (2006). Rossiia na raspute: dva puti k mezhdunarodnoi konkurentosposobnosti [Russia at the crossroads: two ways to the international competitiveness]. Voprosy ekonomiki – Economy questions, 2, 48-64 [in Russian].
- Teroshkina, N.E. (2013). Innovatsionnaia stratehiia: teoriia i praktika realizatsii v Ukraine [Innovative strategy: theory and practice of implementation in Ukraine]. Intellekt. Innovatsii. Investitsii – Intelligence. Innovations. Investments, 4, 124-129 [in Russian].
- Shumpeter, I. (2007). Teoriia ekonomicheskoho razvitiia [Theory of economic development]. Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
- Yakovets, Yu.V. (2004). Epohalnyie innovatsii ХХІ veka [Epoch-making innovations of 21 centuries]. Moscow: Ekonomika [in Russian].
- Dirlewanger, A. (2013). Experiment: Innovation der Innovation. Manager Seminare, Vol. 11. Retrieved from http://iaf.hs-heilbronn.de/attach/innovation/michelin-starred/chefs.pdf [in German].
- Mensch, G. (1972). Basisinnovationen und Verbesserungsinnovationen. Zeitschrift für Betriebswirtschaft – Magazine for business management, 42, 291-297 [in German].
- Porter, M. (1985). Competitive Advantage. New York: Free Press [in English].
- Rogers, E.M. (1986). Models of knowledge transfer: clinical perspectives. Dissanayake, W., Konoshima, S. (Ed.). Boulder: Westview Press [in English].