Candidate of Economic Sciences, Doctoral Student of the Department of Strategic Management of Economic Development, Higher Educational Institution «Donetsk National Technical University» (Donetsk, Ukraine)
The aim of the article. Modern acceleration of evolutionary processes requires quick response and leading actions to harmonious existence and development of the national economy, which emphasizes the relevance of research of features and factors of advancing economic development. The purpose of this article is to investigate the factors of economic development, to identify those that affect the rate of development; to improve their classification and to form Guenon-factor of advancing national economic development. The subject of research is the causes underlying of advancing national economic development. Theoretical researches of world economic thought on the development of the national economy are served as methodological basis of this research. We used historically-logical method, comparative, structural and factorial analysis in the research.
The results of the analysis. The factors of economic development are examined in the article. The emphasis was placed on finding those ones that impact directly on the advancing development. Attention was focused on classical and new approaches. It was justified, that the fundamental causes of advancing national economic development are the time and economic energy. It was proved that time determines the rate of development. The starting position of countries can vary, but the rate of the time that will be determined by culture, can provide leadership positions of national economy in a short period of time. It was concluded that the economic system is due to the economic value of the energy, which is an array of energies that determine the qualitative and quantitative state of the economic system and contribute to the transformation of its structure by changing the spatiotemporal layout. Research implies that time and energy are factors of broader action than others, and may be attributed to other factors of the general classification of economic development. So, on the basis of studied classifications of factors of economic development an improved classification of the driving forces of advancing national economic development was offered, the basis of which systemically factors amount. It was proved that the optimistic scenario of socio-economic development of Ukraine can be based only on the economic model of advancing development, which should take into account the non renewable resources, based on the rapid establishment of mechanisms for high-tech export-oriented economy, which is the driving force of intellectual resources, cultural values, and creative energy. Guenon-factor of advancing economic development is defined.
Conclusions and directions of further researches. Guenon-factor concentrates the cause of changes in the system state and can be represented by two levels depending on the degree of objectivity and distance from the system itself. The studies presented an opportunity to form Guenon-factor of advancing national economic development. Each factor of the formed registry was described by a brief characteristic or feature showing its impact on economic development. Likely Guenon-factor is characterized by variability, however, still forms the initial system-factors in the study of which are seen as the prospect for further research.
Keywords: development, acceleration, factors, time, economic energy
JEL Classification: E66, O11.
Cite as: Yahelskaia, E. (2014). Guenon-factor of advancing national economic development. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 175-187. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2014.2-15
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Kushlin, V. (2010). Postkrizisnaia ekonomika: upravleniie razvitiiem [The post-crisis economy: development management]. Ekonomist – Economist, 6, 14-24 [in Russian].
- Menshikov, S. (2001). Uroki zapadnoho rehulirovaniia dlia Rossii [Western lessons of regulation for Russia]. Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniia – Problems of theory and practice of management, 4, 40-45 [in Russian].
- Svetunkov, S.H., & Abdullaiev, I.S. (2009). Ekonomicheskaia dinamika i proizvodstvennyie funktsii [Economic dynamics and production functions]. Vestnik OHU – Herald Orenburg State University, 5, 110-114 [in Russian].
- Hranzhevska, N. (2008). Ekonomichni systemy epohy hlobalnykh zmin [The economic systems of the Era of Global Change]. Kyiv: Znannia [in Ukrainian].
- Orehova, E.A. (2008). Razvitie teorii natsionalnoho hoziaistva v sovremennykh usloviiakh [The development of the theory by the National economy in modern conditions]. Candidate’s thesis. Volgograd [in Russian].
- Yaremenko, Yu.V. (1997). Teoriia i metodolohiia issledovaniia mnohourovnevoi ekonomiki [Theory and methodology of multilevel economy]. Moscow: Nauka [in Russian].
- Erohin, S. (2002). Strukturnaia transformatsiia natsionalnoi ekonomiki [Structural transformation of the national economy]. Ekonomika Ukrayini – Economics of Ukraine, 10, 49-55 [in Russian].
- Rozhkov, K.L. (2000). Protsess hlobalizatsii i natsionalnaia ekonomika [The process of globalization and the national economy]. Doctor’s thesis. Moscow [in Russian].
- Baltserowicz, L. (1999). Sotsializm, kapitalizm, transformatsiia: Ocherki na rubezhe vekov [Socialism, Capitalism, Transformation: Essays on the turn of the century]. Moscow: Nauka, URAO [in Russian].
- Kornai, Ya. (2000). Put k svobodnoi ekonomike: desiat let spustia. Pereosmyslivaia proidennoie [Road to a Free Economy: ten years later. Rethinking covered]. Voprosy ekonomiki – Economic issues, 12, 50-56 [in Russian].
- North, D.C. (2005). Understanding the Process of Economic Change. Princeton: Princeton University Press [in English].
- Norgaard, R.B. (1994). Development Betrayed: The End of Progress and a Co-Evolutionary Revisioning of the Future. UK: Routledge, Chapman & Hall, Incorporated [in English].
- Aslund, A. (2009). The Last Shall Be the First: The East European Financial Crisis. Washington: Peterson Institute for International Economics [in English].
- Chaba, L. (1995). Politiko-ekonomicheskiie osnovy stratehii reform sravneniie opyta Kitaia i stran Tsentralnoi i Vostochnoi Evropy [The political and economic foundations of the reform strategy comparing the experiences of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe]. Voprosy ekonomiki – Economic issues, 12, 45-53 [in Russian].
- Efremov, D.P. (2008). Formuvannia stratehii pryskorenoho ekonomichnoho rozvytku Ukrainy [Forming a strategy for accelerated economic development of Ukraine]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Moskalenko, O.M. (2012). Klyuchovi chynnyky vyperedzhaiuchoho ekonomichnoho rozvytku v systemi koordynat suchasnoho neoinstitutsionalizmu [Key factors ahead of economic development in the coordinate system of the modern neo-institutionalism]. Evropeyskyi vektor ekonomichnoho rozvytku – European vector of economic development, 2(13), 403-406 [in Ukrainian].
- Danylyshyn, B. (2008). Ukraina v mizhnarodnykh reitynhakh staloho rozvytku [Ukraine in international rankings of sustainable development]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economics of Ukraine, 7, 13-23 [in Ukrainian].
- Danylyshyn, B. (2006). Intelektualni resursy v ekonomichnomu zrostanni: shliahy polipshennia yih vykorystannia [Intellectual resources in economic growth: ways to improve their use]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Economics of Ukraine, 1, 71-79 [in Ukrainian].
- Kozubenko, A.V. (2011). Teoriia ekonomicheskoho razvitiia: vzaimodeistviie hosudarstva, rynka i hrazhdanskoho obschestva [Theory of economic development: interaction of the state, market and civil society]. Candidate’s thesis. Moscow [in Russian].
- Lvov, D.S. (2002). Ekonomika razvitiia [Economics of Development]. Moscow: EKZAMEN [in Russian].
- Meadows, D., & Randers, J. (2007). Predely rosta. 30 let spustia [Limits to Growth. 30 years later]. Moscow: IKTs Akademkniga [in Russian].
- Mankiw, N.G. (2000). Printsipy ekonomiks [Principles of economics]. Moscow: Piter [in Russian].
- Orlovskaia, Yu., Kostohryz, O.A., & Kovalenko, A.V. (2006). Hlobalnyie problemyi kachestva ekonomicheskoho rosta v realizatsii modeli ustoichivoho razvitiia obschestva [Global problems of the quality of economic growth in the implementation of society’s sustainable development model]. Visnyk Pridniprovskoi derzhavnoi akademii budivnytstva ta arhitektury – Bulletin of Prydniprovsk National Academy of Construction and Architecture, 5, 26-31 [in Russian].
- Nureiev, R.M., & Latov, Yu.V. (2009). Rossiia i Evropa: effekt kolei (opyt institutsionalnoho analiza istorii ekonomicheskoho razvitiia) [Russia and Europe: the effect of the track (the experience of the institutional analysis of the economic development history f)]. Kaliningrad: Publisher of the Russian National University named after I. Kant [in Russian].
- Teniakov, I.M. (2007). Kachestvo ekonomicheskoho rosta kak faktor ekonomicheskoho razvitiia [The quality factor of the economic growth as economic development]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Moscow [in Russian].
- Kendiukhov, O.V., & Yahelska, K.Yu. (2012). Ekonomichnyi pіdhіd do vyvchennia chasu [An Economic Approach to the Time Study]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 141-148 [in Ukrainian].
- Melnikova, V.I., Melnikova, O.P., Sidliaruk, T.V. et al. (2012). Natsionalna ekonomika [National economy]. Tutorial. 2nd ed. revised. and add. Kyiv: Centre textbooks [in Ukrainian].
- Gurvitch, G., & Moore, W.E. (1945). Twentieth Century Sociology. New York: Philosophical Library [in English].
- Yahelska, K.Yu. (2012). Chas ta innovatsii yak faktoy ekonomichnoho rozvytku [Time and innovation as factors of economic development]. Visnyk Hmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universitetu. Ekonomichni nauki – Bulletin of Khmelnitsky National University. Economics, 6 (Vol.2), 222-225 [in Ukrainian].
- Vuhalter, A. (2011). Sravnitelnoie makroekonomicheskoie prohnozirovaniie [Comparative macroeconomic forecasting]. Nauchno-tehnicheskaia informatsiia – Scientific and technical information, 4 (50), 14-18 [in Russian].
- Biriukov, V.V. (2000). Vremia kak ekonomicheskoie prostranstvo razvitiia hoziaistvennoi sistemy [Time as economic space of the economic system development]. Doctor’s thesis. St. Petersburg [in Russian].
- Yahelskaia, E.Yu. (2013). Suschnost i struktura ekonomicheskoi enerhii [The nature and structure of economic power]. Problemy ekonomiki i menedzhmenta – Problems of Economics and Management, 8 (24), 98-111 [in Russian].
- Poruchnyk, A.M. (2008). Natsionalnyi interes Ukrainy: ekonomichna samodostatnist u hlobalnomu vymiri [Ukraine’s national interests: economic self-sufficiency at a global level]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].