PhD Student of the Department of Marketing and MIA, Sumy State University (Sumy, Ukraine)
The aim of the article. The aim of the article is to determine the technical-technological development level of the machine-building enterprise on the basis of the proposed methodological approach.
The results of the analysis. Low innovation activity of enterprises creates opportunities for improving many of its aspects. The technical-technological development is an essential part of modern enterprise innovation activity, which is an important component of successful functioning of enterprises. However, the question of finding funding sources for implementation of innovative changes remains open. Therefore it is necessary to involve different sources of funding to carry out the changes The proposed research and methodical recommendations facilitate application of scientific foundations for calculating the technical-technological development level in practice. The approach is aimed at the efficient use of existing fixed assets and introduction of technological innovations. The technical and technological components of the technical-technological development of machine-building enterprise “Turbomash Ltd” are examined in the article. The determination of its level allows defining the enterprise position in a competitive environment. The partial indicators of technical and technological TTD components during the period of 2009-2013 years are used in the calculation. On the basis of partial indicators for the technical and technological components integrated indicators are calculated. With the help of expert estimations weight characteristics of partial indicators are determined.
Conclusions and directions of futher researches. According to the calculation results analyzed enterprise is positioned in the two-dimensional matrix based on integral indicators for the technical and technological components. Recommendations concerning measures of increasing the technical-technological development level of the enterprise are offered. For its increasing it is proposed more detailed analysis of partial indicators in order to identify weak points. Further research is directed to building of an optimization model to increase the technical-technological development level of machine-building enterprises.
Keywords: technical and technological development, two-dimensional matrix, integral index, expert estimations method, relative importance weights
JEL Classification: M20, M21, O31, O32.
Cite as: Shevliuga, O. (2014). Practical aspects of the technical and technological development level determining the machine-building enterprise. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 113-120. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2014.3-11
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Hontareva, I.V. (2011). Otsinka potentsialu tekhniko-tekhnolohichnoi bazy promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Estimation of potential technique and technological base of industrial enterprises]. Visnyk SumDU. Seriia «Ekonomika» – Bulletin of SSU. Series of economy, 4, 133-139 [in Ukrainian].
- Yevdokymov, F.I., & Lysiakov, V.P. (n.d.). Mekhanizm otsinky tekhniko-tekhnolohichnoho potentsialu pidpryiemstva [Mechanism of evaluation of technical and technological potential of the company]. Retrieved from http://library.donntu.edu.ua/fem/vip97/97_04.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Koverha, S.V., Perederieieva, O.S., & Kuzmenko S.P. (2010). Efektyvnist diahnostyky tekhniko-tekhnolohichnoho potentsialu mashynobudivnoho pidpryiemstva [The efficiency of diagnostics technical-technological potential machine-building enterprises]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and Management of Innovations, 4(2), 205-209 [in Ukrainian].
- Perederieieva, O.S. (2012). Doslidzhennia sutnosti ekonomichnoi skladovoi tekhniko-tekhnolohichnoho potentsialu promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Essence research of the economic component of the technical and technological potential of industrial enterprises]. Retrieved from www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/Dtr_ep/2012…/EC212_25.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Yefremov, O.S. (2011). Teoretychni zasady upravlinnia innovatsiinym tekhnolohichnym rozvytkom pidpryiemstva [The theoretical basis of innovative technology development management of enterprise]. Retrieved from www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/vsunu/2011…/Efremov_O.pdf in Ukrainian].
- Rachynska, H.V., & Lisovska, L.S. (n.d.). Otsiniuvannia rivnia tekhnolohichnoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv [Estimation of level of technological development of enterprises]. Retrieved from http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb/11116/1/40.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Arranz, N., J Arroyabe, J. (2009). Technological cooperation: a new type of relations in the progress of national innovation systems. The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, 14(2), 1-11 [in English].
- Smith, K., & Estibals, A. (2011). Innovation and Research Strategy for Growth. BIS Economics Paper, 15, 1-162 [in English].
- Ofitsiinyi sait TOV «Turbomash» [Official site of «Turbomash Ltd»]. Retrieved from http://turbomash.sumy.ua/ [in Uktainian].
- Illiashenko, S.M. (2005). Marketynhova tovarna polityka [Marketing product policy]. Sumy: VTD «Universytetska knyha» [in Ukrainian].
- Hrabovetskyi, B.Ye. (2010). Metody ekspertnykh otsinok: teoriia, metodolohiia, napriamky vykorystannia [Methods of expert evaluations: theory, methodology, directions of use]. Vinnytsia: VNTU [in Ukrainian].
- Shevliuha, O.H. (2014). Formuvannia systemy pokaznykiv otsinky skladovykh tekhniko-tekhnolohichnoho rozvytku promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Indicators system formation of an estimation components of industrial enterprise technical-technological development]. Nauka y ekonomika – Sciense and Economics, 1(33), 176-180 [in Ukrainian].