Krikunenko Dmytro Oleksandrovych,
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Management and Marketing, Zaporizhzhya Institute of Economics and Information Technologies (Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine)
The aim of the article. The article deals with personnel creativeness management approaches, as necessary condition to provide enterprise sustainable development. The necessity to conduct complex analysis of enterprise innovative development potential and their innovative activity level as key elements of the successful investigation concerning innovative products is described. The author identifies workers’ intellectual and creative resources and their component; demonstrates necessity to use various directions and tools to diagnose personnel creativeness in the system concerning enterprise innovative sustainable development.
The results of the analysis. The scientific article analyzes modern state of the problem concerning personnel creativeness effective management with purpose to provide sustainable innovative development at the enterprise. One observes the views of native and foreign scientists concerning mentioned problems and existing ways to solve them. There is provided that personnel creativeness management has to be laid in plane of comprehensive analysis conduct and estimation of the innovative development potential and enterprise innovative activity. With this purpose there is necessity to use proper theoretic and methodic managerial approaches. The special attention is paid to solve the problem to estimate enterprise innovative development providing and its potential with financial resources. During study there was identified workers’ intellectual and creative resources components. The carried out analysis demonstrates, that worker’s creative skills depend on each of the intellectual and creative resources components development, which are presented in the article.
Conclusions and directions of further researches. The sustainable innovative development at the enterprise, based on the personnel creativeness management use should foresee to use suggested directions and tools of the personnel creativeness diagnostics. It will give opportunity to managers to orient in the existence and efficiency to use creative skills by workers while generating creative ideas, making creative managerial and engineering-technical decisions, creating innovative products with purpose of their further commercialization.
The further scientific research is to be found in the interdisciplinary plane, which provides to search and to develop more effective models, methods and tools to manage the personnel creativeness, with purpose to provide efficient innovative development of the native enterprises in various branches.
Keywords: personnel creativeness, innovative development, management, enterprise, intellectual and creative resources, diagnostics of creativeness
JEL Classification: J24, O31.
Cite as: Krikunenko, D. (2014). Personnel creativeness management as a base to provide enterprise sustainable development. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 4, 99-106. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2014.4-11
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Doronina, M.S., & Cherkashyna, T.S. (2013). Protyrichchia v motyvatsii upravlinskoho personalu promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Contradictions in motivating management personnel of industrial enterprises]. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy mashynobudivnoi haluzi: problemy teorii ta praktyky – Economics and Management of Engineering Industry : problems of theory and practice, 1(21), 4-15 [in Ukrainian].
- Illyashenko, S.M., & Bilovodska, O.A. (2010). Upravlinnia innovatsiinym rozvytkom promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Management of innovation development industry]. Sumy: VTO “Universytetska knyha” [in Ukrainian].
- Kozachuk, N.O. (2009). Eieh-koreliaty vysokoi produktyvnosti dyverhentnoho myslennia u cholovikiv i zhinok [Eyeh-performance correlates of divergent thinking men and women]. Visnyk Donetskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia B: ekonomika i pravo – Bulletin of Donetsk National University. Series B: Economics and Law, 2, 278-281 [in Ukrainian].
- Korchagin, Yu.A. (n.d.). Shirokoe poniatie chelovecheskoho kapitala [Broad concept of human capital]. lerc.ru. Retrieved from http://www.lerc.ru/?part =articles&art=3&page=22 [in Russian].
- Kostiuchenko, M.P. (2009). Model formuvannia rozvyvaiuchykh tsilei zaniat profesiinoi pidhotovky kvalifikovanykh robitnykiv [Model of formation of educational goals occupation training skilled workers]. Problemy inzhenerno-pedahohichnoi osvity – Problems of Engineering and Teacher Education, 22, 65-78 [in Ukrainian].
- Martiakova, E.V. (2010). Innovatsionnyie tekhnolohii v sisteme harmonizatsii rynkov truda i obrazovaniia [Innovative technologies in the system of harmonization of labor markets and education]. Marketinh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 160-169 [in Russian].
- Pidkaminnyi, I.M., & Cipurinda, V.S. (2011). Systemni faktory vplyvu na innovatsiynyi rozvytok pidpryiemstva [Systemic factors of influence on enterprises’ innovative development]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy, 3, 10-20 [in Ukrainian].
- Rodzhers, K. (1994). Vzhliad na psikhoterapiiu. Stanovlenie cheloveka [Look for psychotherapy. Becoming human]. Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
- Syzonenko, V.O., & Ovcharenko, L.V. (2000). Innovatsiine pidpryiemstvo – forma realizatsii intelektualnoi vlasnosti [Innovative enterprise as a form of intellectual property realization]. Naukovi zapysky NaUKMA – Scientific Notes NaUKMA, 18, 64-72 [in Ukrainian].
- Shved, M., & Dovhan, M. (2008). Rozvytok tvorchoho myslennia yak vazhlyva skladova formuvannia tvorchoi osobystosti [The development of creative thinking as an important part of the creative personality formation]. Visnyk Lviv.un-tu. Seriia pedahohichna – Bulletin of the Lviv University. Pedagogical Series, 23, 31-37 [in Ukrainian].
- Amabile, T.M. (1988). The conditions of creativity. The nature of creativity. (Eds.) R. Sternberg, T. Tardif. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 11-43 [in English].
- Bono, de E. (1990). Six thinking hats. London: Penguin Books [in English].
- Guilford J.P. (1986). Creative talents: Their nature, uses and development. New York: Bearly Limited [in English].
- Guilford, J.P. (1967). The nature of human intelligence. New York: McGraw Hill [in English].
- Mumford, M., & Gustafson, S. (1988). Creativity syndrome: integration, application and innovation. Psychological Bulletin, 103, 27-43 [in English].
- Sternberg R.J., & Lubart T.I. (1995). Defying the croud: Cultivating creativity in a culture of conformity. New York: Free Press [in English].