Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Marketing and MIA, Sumy State University (Sumy, Ukraine), Habilitated Doctor, Professor, University of Economics and Humanities, (Bielsko-Biala, Poland)
The aim of the article. The aim of the article is to investigate and scientifically to ground recommendations concerning choice of the rational structure and innovative process content, depending on innovative development potential in the organization and innovation radicalization degree, which provides to coordinate interconnection between SRCCW and innovations marketing at its stages for various innovative business types.
The results of the analysis. The generalized scheme of organization innovative activity is investigated. It characterizes interconnections between innovative process, innovative business and innovative strategies types. The peculiarities of the works conduct concerning innovative process distinguished types are confirmed by scheme: works essence, type (types) of the innovative business, innovative strategy (strategies), which is realized.
Recommendations concerning works conduct reasonability of the several stages in the innovative process for organizations, which have innovative business combined type, are suggested.
Essence and content of SRRCW works and innovations marketing works are confirmed at the innovative and life cycle stages of the new product.
Table of decisions is developed to choose innovative process variants, which are reasonably to realize by concrete organization, depending on subsystems constituents state of its innovative development potential and innovative product radicalization degree.
The enlarged block-scheme of the algorithm to choose rational structure in the innovative process within one or every innovative projects, realized by organization, is investigated.
The recommendations concerning estimation of the innovative processes possible simultaneous conduct with various or similar variants of the innovative process structures by formal procedures are developed.
Conclusions and directions of further researches. Author’s studies together allow to increase validity and decrease risk to choose rational variant in the innovative process in the concrete organization under concrete market conditions, and also its innovative strategy type, to provide mutually coordinated interconnection between SRRCW and innovations marketing at the innovative process stages. Further researches have to be oriented to investigate innovative process control mechanism grounds at the innovative and life cycle stage concerning new product.
Keywords: innovative process, structure variant choice, innovations marketing, SRRCW, innovative business, innovative development potential, innovative strategies
JEL Classification: O31, O32, M31.
Cite as: Illiashenko, S. (2015). Innovative process rational choice grounding in organization. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 11-20. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2015.2-01
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Holbert, V.V. Strukturnaіa model innovatsionnoho protsessa [Structural model of the innovative process]. www.riep.ru. Retrieved from: http://riep.ru/upload/iblock/4d2/4d2ea97375daebeef6b82b353 a8e8b42.pdf [in Russian].
- Druker, P. (1998). Effektivnoie upravleniie. Ekonomicheskiie zadachi i optimalnyie resheniia [Efficient management. Economic tasks and optimal decisions]. Moscow: FATR-PRESS [in Russian].
- Illiashenko, N.S. (2009). Mekhanizm upravlinnia pidpriemstvom na zasadakh innovatsiinoho marketynhu [Mechanism of enterprise management, based on the innovative marketing]. Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky – Mechanism of the economy regulation, 4, Vol. 2, 42-47 [in Ukrainian].
- Іlliashenko, S.M. (2012)/ Analiz rynkovykh mozhlyvostei i potentsialu innovatsiinoho rozvytku orhanizatsii na bazi ekolohichnykh innovatsiii [Analysis of the market abilities and innovative development potential in organization on the bases of ecological innovations]. Marketing i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and management of innovations, 3, 229-241 [in Ukrainian].
- Іlliashenko, S.M. (2009) Rol i zavdannia marketynhu innovatsii na etapakh innovatsiinoho i zhittevoho tsiklu tovaru [Conceptual grounds of the marketing prognostication concerning scientific and technological innovative development strategic directions in Ukraine based on experts’ evaluations]. Marketing: teoriia í praktika. Zb. nauk. prats Skhidnoukraiinskoho natsionalnoho universytetu im. Volodymyra Dalia. Luhansk : Vid-vo SNU im. V. Dalia. – Marketing: Theory and Practice. Coll. science. works of East Ukrainian National University. Vladimir Dal. Lugansk: Izd Dreams them. Dal, 15, pp. 156-157 [in Ukrainian].
- Illiashenko, S.M., Balatskyi, O.F., & Mitsura, O.O. (2009). Teoretyko-metodychni zasady otsinky rynkovoi adekvatnosti idei i zadumiv tovarnykh innovatsii [Role and tasks of innovations marketing at the innovative and life cycle stages of product]. Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky – Mechanisms of the economy regulation, 3, Vol. 2, 17-26 [in Ukrainian].
- Ilenkova, S.D., Hokhberh, L.M., Yahudkyn, S.Yu. et al (1997). Innovatsionnyi menedzhment [Innovative management]. Мoscow: Banks and stock exchanges, UNITI [in Russian].
- Karpishchenko, O.O. (2012). Rozroblennia metodychnoho pidkhodu do ratsionalnoi orhanizatsii innovatsiinoho protsesu na pidpryiemstvi [Investigation of the methodic approach to the innovative process rational organization at the enterprise]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and management of innovations, 1, 156-163 [in Ukrainian].
- Shypulina, Yu.S. (2012). Mekhanizm upravlinnia potentsialom innovatsiynoho rozvytku promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Control mechanism of the innovative development potential at the industrial enterprises]. Sumy: LLC «PH «Papirus» [in Ukrainian].
- Rassykhina, V.Ye., & Martynova, O.V. (2011). Marketynhova intehratsiia innovatsiinoho protsesu na osnovi kontseptsii zhyttevoho tsyklu tovaru [Marketing integration of the innovative process based on the concept of the product life cycle]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and management of innovations, 4, 46-51 [in Ukrainian].
- Sherstobitova, T.I. (2010). K voprosu kontseptualnykh osnov innovatsionnoho marketinha [The question of the innovative marketing conceptual bases]. Izvestiia vyshshykh uchebnykh zavedenii. Povolzhskii rehion. Obshchestvennyie nauki – Journal of HEIs. Povolzhsky region. Public sciences, 4 (16), 137-146 [in Russian].
- Shypulina, Yu.S. (2006). Upravlinnia potentsialom innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryyemstva na osnovi yoho diahnostyky [Management of the enterprise innovative development potential based on its diagnostics]. Sumy: PТH «University book». (pp. 304-383) [in Ukrainian].
- Shkola, V.Yu. (2008). Ekonomichni osnovy prohnozuvannia zhyttievoho tsyklu ekolohichnykh innovatsii [Economic basis for the environmental innovations life cycle prediction]. Candidate’s thesis. Sumy: SumSU [in Ukrainian].
- Yudina, Ye.V. (2008). Sovremennyie formy orhanizatsii innovatsionnoho protsessa [Modern forms of the innovative process organization]. Vestnyk Samarskoho hosudarstvennoho ekonomycheskoho unyversyteta – Bulletin of Samara state economic university, 11(49), 141-147 [in Russian].
- Freeman, Ch. (1982). The economics of industrial innovation. London: Campus Verlag [in English].