Doctor of Economics, Professor, Academician AES of Ukraine, Professor of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine)
PhD Student of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine)
The aim of the article. The study is devoted to the solution of the urgent scientific and other problems the development of enterprises in the global economy and the development of the theoretical and methodological aspects of innovative management and marketing of the enterprise development innovation and market orientation on the basis of formation of the system principles of innovative development, marketing management within the processes of globalization.
The results of the analysis. It is revealed that one of the main problems for modern Ukrainian enterprises is the preservation of competitiveness and the maintenance of business activity in the conditions of the external environment which is continuously changing. It is shown that the economy of the country which wants to develop in the conditions of innovative orientation and increase of the level of motivation in organizational innovation are the main reason to secure enterprises the conditions for the implementation of innovation-marketing orientation, especially in the framework of international commodity markets.
It is proved that the company has the influence on the nonlinear nature for the development of the components of open socio-economic systems.
It is revealed that in its activity the enterprise has a high degree of dynamism and variability of the external environment, which contributes to the emergence of new laws for the development and control of nonlinear dissipative media. Also, in the global economy within the geo-space there is a place for ‘the presence of co-evolutional effects”.
In the study we have got the characteristic of cases within the framework of the need for innovation-marketing development of the enterprise. The substantive aspects of the strategic approach, which are specified in the principles system of the innovative development management of the enterprise-marketing orientation in the global economy are considered.
It is found that formation of the goals and objectives of the overall development of the enterprise within the geo-space is influenced by three components: the fluctuations of the global economy, fluctuations in the national and regional economy, as well as the limitation of the internal environment of the enterprise.
The scheme of elements interrelation of the enterprise development management system, has sub-systems: a control subsystem (a division of innovative marketing development); the controlled system (a general tool for managing the overall development); service subsystem (Department of Finance and Investment Development).
Conclusions and directions of further researches. Thus, based on the research of the main trends and characteristics at the present stage of transformation of the enterprises economic activity it is proposed to improve the approach to the methodology of management of the enterprise innovation-marketing orientation overall development, which is one of the theoretical and practical tools for improving strategic competitiveness by understanding and modeling features of nonlinear economic processes in geo-economic space.
Keywords: overall development of enterprise, global economy, innovation-marketing development, modeling of development process, innovation
JEL Classification: C5, M2.
Cite as: Dubnytsky V. & Ovcharenko, O. (2015). Innovation-marketing enterprise development of innovation-market orientation: basic principles and modelling aspects. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 97-107. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2015.2-08
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Zakharchenko, V.I., & Al-Sharhi, F.M. (2015). Rozvytok promyslovoho pidpryiemstva na osnovi modeliuvannia protsesu dyversyfikatsii vyrobnytstva [Development of industrial enterprise on the basis of production diversification process design]. Odesa: Atlant [in Ukrainian].
- Kucherova, H.Yu. (2014). Formalizatsiia innovatsiinoi ta marketynhovoi skladovykh potentsialu mashynobudivnoho pidpryiemstva [The formalization of innovation and marketing components of the machine-building enterprises]. Prometei – Prometheus, 3 (45), 67-71 [in Ukrainian].
- Dubnytsky, V.I., & Danylina, N.V. (2012). Innovatsiino-marketynhovyi potentsial promyslovoho pidpryiemstva yak instrument pidvyschennia yoho konkurentospromozhnosti na svitovomu rynku [Innovative and marketing potential of industrial enterprise as a tool to enhance its competitiveness in the global market]. Marketynh v Ukraini – Marketing in Ukraine, 6, 33-40 [in Ukrainian].
- Khrapkina, V.V., & Kolomytseva, H.O. (2014). Modeliuvannia ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva v umovakh nestabilnoho ekonomichnoho seredovyshcha [Modeling of economic security in an unstable economic environment]. Prometei – Prometheus, 3 (45), 125-130 [in Ukrainian].
- Komirna, V.V., & Hanzhela, I.P. (2015). Dyversyfikatsiia innovatsiino-investytsiinoi diialnosti rehioniv yak kliuchovyi element sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku prostorovykh system [Diversification of innovation and investment activity of regions as a key element of social and economic development of space systems]. Ekonomichni innovatsii – Economic innovations, 59, 150-164 [in Ukrainian].
- Lazarieva, Ye.V. (2014). Dysproportsii yak prychyna i slidstvo rozvytku innovatsiino aktyvnoho pidpryiemnytstva [Disproportions as cause and effect of innovative active enterprise development]. Prometei – Prometheus, 2 (44), 102-108 [in Ukrainian].
- Orlov, O.O., & Honchar, O.I. (2014). Marzhynalnyi pidkhid do otsiniuvannia potentsialu pidpryiemstva [The marginalize going is near the evaluation of enterprise potential]. Prometei – Prometheus, 2 (44), 156-162 [in Ukrainian].
- Holovkova, L.S. (2009). Sukupnyi ekonomichnyi potentsial korporatsii: formuvannia ta rozvytok [The combined economic potential of corporations: formation and development]. Zaporizhzhia: KPU [in Ukrainian].
- Ovcharenko, O.V. (2014). Osoblyvosti otsinky konkurentospromozhnosti promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Features of estimation of industrial enterprises competitiveness]. Prometei – Prometheus, 1 (43), 93-94 [in Ukrainian].
- Yankovoi, O.H. (Eds.). (2013). Konkurentospromozhnist pidpryiemstva: otsinka rivnia ta napriamy pidvyschennia [Competitiveness of enterprise: estimation of level and directions of increase]. Odesa: Atlant [in Ukrainian].
- Zakharchenko, V.I., & Damaskin, M.O. (2015). Metody i modeli v upravlinni naukovo-tekhnolohichnym rozvytkom promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Methods and models in a management scientifically technological by development of industrial enterprise]. Odesa: Atlant [in Ukrainian].
- Nyzhnyk, V.M., & Nikolaіchuk, M.V. (Eds.). (2013). Mekhanizmy pidvyschennia konkurentnoho potentsialu promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [Mechanisms of increase of industrial enterprises competitive potential]. Khmelnytskyi: KhNU [in Ukrainian].
- Tieletov, O.S., Ivashova, N.V., & Nahornyi, Ye.I. (2013). Innovatsii v marketynhu promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Innovations in marketing of industrial enterprise]. O.S. Tieletov (Ed.). Sumy: SDU [in Ukrainian].
- Raievnieva, O.V. (2008). Metodolohiia upravlinnia rozvytkom ukrainskykh pidpryiemstv v umovakh neliniinykh transformatsii svitovoi ta natsionalnoi ekonomiky [Methodology of management development of the Ukrainian enterprises in the conditions of nonlinear transformations of world and national economy]. Maibutnie Ukrainy: stratehiia postupu – Future of Ukraine: strategy of advancement. (pp. 205-215). Donetsk: TOV “Yuho-Vostok” [in Ukrainian].
- Raievnieva, O.V. (2006). Upravlinnia rozvytkom pidpryiemstva: metodolohiia, mekhanizmy, modeli [Management development of enterprise: methodology, mechanisms, models]. Kharkiv: VD “Inzhek” [in Ukrainian].
- Putiatin, Yu.A., Pushkar, A.I., & Trided, A.I. (1999). Finansovyie mehanizmy stratehicheskoho upravleniia razvitiem predpriiatiia [Financial mechanisms of strategic management development of enterprise]. Kharkov: Osnova [in Russian].