Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Administration, Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University (Severodonetsk, Ukraine)
PhD Student of the Department of Finance and Credit, Zaporizhzhya National University (Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine)
The aim of the article. The aim of the research is theoretical analysis of the influence of factors that cause strategic changes in organization’s behavior and systematization of these factors. Authors suggest recomendations for realization of the chosen directions of organization development.
The results of the analysis. It is analyzed the main features of innovative strategy, organizational changes and organization’s behavior. Innovative strategy is understood as the algorithm of protracted purposeful measures necessary for the achievement of advantageous results under potential possibilities. Realization of innovative strategy supposes that organizations will be need to resort the system of strategic changes. Taking into account the folded theoretical and practical generalizations, it is possible to distinguish two groups of strategies that are the most actual nowadays – technological and marketing. During realization of innovative strategy to guidance of organization, it will be necessary to take into account the external and internal factors that influence the behavior of organization. It is possible to choose the directions of strategic changes that can increase the effectiveness of organization activity and terms of changeability of environment and the use of those possibilities that are opened.
Conclusions and directions of further researches. Thus, it is possible to draw conclusions, that the offered systematization of factors of external and internal environment of organization is the basis for visualization of long-term prospects of organization, forming the directions of strategic changes in its behavior.
Keywords: organization’s behavior, innovative strategy, factors of external environment of organization, factors of internal environment of organization, innovative strategic changes
JEL Classification: D21, L2, M11, O20.
Cite as: Romakhova O. & Anani, A. (2015). Research of the factors which cause strategic changes in organization’s behavior. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 191-199. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2015.3-17
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Adizes, I. (2007). Upravlenie zhiznennym tsiklom korporatsii [Management of the cycle of corporation]. Saint Petersburg: Piter [in Russian].
- Kotter, D.P. (2007). Vperedi peremen [Leading changes]. Olimp-Biznes [in Russian].
- Levin, K. (2000). Razreshenie sotsialnykh konfliktov [Рermission of social conflicts]. Saint Petersburg [in Russian].
- Kempbell, E., & Sammers Lachs, К. (2004). Stratehicheskii sinerhizm [Strategic sintrgizm]. Saint Petersburg: Piter [in Russian].
- Аaker, D. (2007). Biznes-stratehiia: ot izucheniia rynochnoi sredy do vyrabotki besproihryshnykh reshenii [Bisness strategy. From the study of market environment tomaking of without the risk of loss decisions]. Moscow: Eksmo [in Russian].
- Trevisani, D. (2008). Rezhissura izmenenii [Directing changes]. Kyiv: Akvilon Plus [in Russian].
- Huseva, O.Yu. (2014). Upravinnia stratehichnymy zminamy: teoriia i prykladni aspekty [Management strategic changes: theory and applied aspects]. Donetsk: Noulidzh [in Ukrainian].
- Kholod, B.I., Tkachenko, V.A., Tian, R.B., & Chimshit, S.I. (2008). Osnovy konkurentnykh preimuschestv i innovatsionnoho razvitiia. [Basis of competitive position and innovative development]. Donetsk: DUEP, Monolit [in Russian].
- Doronina, M.S., & Tiutlikova, V.V. (2011). Upravlinnia orhanizatsiinoiu povedinkoiu. [Management by organizational behavior]. Kharkov: KhNEU [in Ukrainian].
- Makedon, V.V., & Rubets, D.S. (2013). Stratehichnyi innovatsiinyi rozvytok pidpryiemstv: teoriia ta metodolohiia. [Strategic innovative development of enterprises: theory bu methodology]. Visnyk NTU «KhPI» – Bulletin of NTU «KhPI», 45(1018), 75-86 [in Ukrainian].
- Saprykina, M.A., Saiensus, M. A., & Zinchenko, A.H. (2011). Korporatyvna sotsialna vidpovidalnist: modeli ta upravlinska praktyka : praktyky diialnosti [Corporate social responsibility: models and management practice: practice activities]. Kyiv: Farbovanyi lyst [in Ukrainian].
- Kolot, A.M. (2012). Sotsialna vidpovidalnist: teoriia i praktyka rozvitku [Social responsibility: theory and practice of development]. Kyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
- Nazarova H.V., Honcharova, S.Yu., & Vodnytska N.V. (2010). Upravlinnia sotsialno-trudovoiu sferoiu u pidpryiemstva [Management by a social labour sphere in an enterprise]. Kharkiv: Vyd-vo KhNEU [in Ukrainian].
- Skurativskyi, V.A., Palii, O.M., & Libanova, E.M. (1997). Sotsialna polityka [Social politics]. Kyiv: UADU [in Ukrainian].