Ternopil National Economic University (Ternopil, Ukraine)
Ternopil National Economic University (Ternopil, Ukraine)
The aim of article. The article aims to develop and study the conceptual model of marketing innovations provision in competitive advantage management system of mineral waters producer companies to form a innovation portfolio for a particular company.
The results of the analysis. The necessity to provide on innovative orientation to manage the competitive advantages through the development and implementation of marketing practices in innovation on the basis of the multidisciplinary approach was substantiated. Scientific novelty of the research includes the formulation of marketing innovations in management competitive advantage concept as an ordered set of scientific statements and related methodological guidelines and provision of innovative marketing competitive advantage that creates the highest potential for successful operation of the business entity in a dynamic market environment.
The authors offered the definition of marketing innovations in management competitive advantage provision as the process of ideas, scientific knowledge and competencies of marketing trends transformation into the innovative product that is used in an enterprise or is monetized to increase innovator’s business value on the basis of the growing share of latent competitive advantages held by the company.
The transition from the set of empirical data to the synthesis of the market trends on mineral waters market of Ukraine was provided within the developed concept. The national market was divided into two groups (due to global economic processes and the national character) to define environmental research challenges of the market.
A classification feature «hierarchy of innovations» with the further its division into conceptual and applied was distinguished. A business model as the one that is central for the successful operation of any enterprise in a dynamic market environment changes was singled out.
It was proved that marketing innovation should be considered as an integrative organizational resource that is a combination of product innovation (improved or new) that is derived from intellectual capital investment in the new forms, techniques and marketing methods to increase innovator’s business value for a long period by creating an environment that form mostly latent competitive advantages, provides self-transformation and progressive socio-economic systems at the micro level.
Conclusions and directions for further research. Results of the study suggest that the use of the theoretical foundations will create a solid foundation for the development of mineral waters producer companies’ own models that provide marketing innovations in competitive advantage management system with a focus on the growth of their latency. The model blocks contain all the elements a company should consider to ensure competitiveness on a dynamic market.
Further scientific research require the deployment of the following areas: to deepen the interdisciplinary study of the conceptual foundations of competitive advantage marketing support to meet the challenges and the challenges of a dynamic market environment; to monitor strategic marketing innovation and develop on this basis the tools of competitive intelligence and counterintelligence while creating a system of companies’ economic security; to form the basis for demarcation of innovative changes in marketing activities from seasonal, regular and other routine procedures in marketing technologies that are not marketing innovations.
Keywords: competitive advantage, providing, marketing innovation, innovation process, concept, company, business model, organizational resource, management system
JEL Classification: L66, M21, M31, O31.
Cite as: Tarnavska N. & Golodniuk, O. (2016). Providing of marketing innovation in the competitive advantages of the management system in the mineral waters producer companies: concept, organizational resource, results. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 11-27. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2016.3-01
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Azoiev, G.L. (2010). Konkurentsiia: analiz, stratehiia i praktika [Competition: analysis, strategy and practice]. Moscow: Center of economics and marketing [in Russian].
- Balabanova, L.V., & Pryhodchenko, Ya.V. (2010). Brend-menedzhment pidpryiemstv v umovah marketynhovoi oriientatsii [Brand management of the enterprises in the framework of marketing orientation]. Donetsk: DonNUET [in Ukrainian].
- Brandenburger, A.M., & Neilbuff, B.J. (2012). Konkurentnoie sotrudnichestvo v biznese [Competitive cooperation in business]. Moscow: Keis [in Russian].
- Voichak, A.V., & Kamyshnikov, R.V. (2005). Konkurentni perevahy pidpryiemstva: sutnist i klasyfikatsiia [Business competitive advantage: the notion and classification]. Marketynh v Ukraini – Marketing in Ukraine, 2, 50-53 [in Ukrainian].
- Voronkova, A.E., Kaliuzhna, N.G., & Otenko, V.I. (2008). Upravlinski rishennia v zabezpechenni konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstva: orhanizatsiinyi aspect [Management decisions for providing the competitiveness of the firm: organizational aspect]. Kharkiv: INZHEK [in Ukrainian].
- Gordon, Ya. (2006). Tselevaia konkurentsiia [Target competitiveness]. Moscow: Vershina [in Russian].
- Davila, T., Epshtein, M,J., & Shelton, R. (2007). Rabotaiushchaia innovatsiia: kak upravliat yeiu, izmeriat yeio i izvlekat iz neio vygodu [Making innovation work: how to manage it, measure it, and get profit from it]. Dnepropetrovsk: Balance Business Books [in Russian].
- Innovatyka [Innovatics]. (n.d.). Wikipedia. Retrieved August 31, 2015, from https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Інноватика [in Ukrainian].
- Kendiukhov, O.V., & Faivishenko, L.S. (2012). Brendynh: pryntsypy upravlinnia ta metodolohiia otsinky [Branding: management principles and assessment methodology]. Donetsk: DonNUET [in Ukrainian].
- Kim, U. Chan, & Moborn, R. (2005). Stratehiia holuboho okeana [Blue Ocean Strategy]. Moscow: HIPPO [in Russian].
- Korotkova, T.L. (2012). Sovremennyie tendentsii v marketinhe. Innovatsii v upravlenii biznesom [Modern tendencies in marketing. Innovations in business management]. Moscow: Nobel Press [in Russian].
- Kotler, F. (2000). Marketing v tretiem tysiacheletii: kak sozdat, zavoievat i uderzhat rynok [Frontiers of the marketing paradigm in the third millennium: how to create, conquer and keep the market]. Moscow: AST publishing house [in Russian].
- Kuzmin, O.Ye., Kniaz, S.V., Tuvakova, N.V., & Kuznietsova, A.Ya. (2003). Investytsiina ta innovatsiina diialnist [Investment and innovative activity]. Lviv: LBI NBU [in Ukrainian].
- Lamben, Zh.-Zh., Chumpitas, R., & Shuling, I. (2008). Menedzhment, oriientovanyi na rynok [Market-driving management]. Saint Petersburg: Piter [in Russian].
- Illyashenko, S.M. (Ed.) (2008). Matketing innivatsii i innovatsii v marketynhu [Marketing of innovations and innovational marketing]. Sumy: VDT «University book» [in Ukrainian].
- Piddubna, L.I. (2007). Konkurentospromozhnist ekonomichnykh system: teoriia, mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ta upravlinnia [Competitiveness of economic systems: theory, mechanism of regulation and management]. Kharkiv: INZHEK [in Ukrainian].
- Porter, M.E. (2005). Konkurentnoie preimushchestvo: kak dostich vysokoho rezultata i obespechit yeho ustoichivost [Competitive advantage: creating and sustaining superior performance]. Moscow: Alpina Business Books [in Russian].
- Prahalad, K.K., & Ramaswami, V. (2005). Maibutnie konkurentsii. Tvorennia unikalnoi tsinnosti spilno z kliientamy [The future of competition. Co-creating unique value with customers]. Kyiv: Publishing house by Oleksii Kapusta [in Ukrainian].
- Denysenko, M.P. (Ed.), Grechan, A.P., & Gaman, M.V. (2008). Provaidynh innovatsii [Providing the inovations]. Kyiv: Publishing house «Professional» [in Ukrainian].
- Slivotski, A. (2006). Mihratsiia tsennosti. Chto budet s vashim biznesom poslezavtra? [Value migration. What will happen with business on the day after tomorrow?]. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber [in Russian].
- Stefik, M., & Stefik, B. (2005). Proryvy. Istorii ta stratehii radykalnykh innotsii [Breakthrough. Stories and strategies of radical innovation]. Kyiv: Publishing house by Oleksii Kapusta [in Ukrainian].
- Taranenko, I.V. (2010). Osobennosti innovatsionnoi konkurentsii v usloviiah hlobalizatsii mirovoi ekonomiki [The peculiarities of competitiveness innovation in the global economy]. Journal of Economic Regulation, 4(1), 89-99 [in Russian].
- Taranukha, Yu.V. (2008). Formirovaniie konkurentnoi sredy kak vazhneisheie usloviie obespecheniia predprinimatelskoho tipa povedeniia predpriiiati [Formation of the competitive environment as the most important prerequisite to provide entrepreneur behavior of the enterprise]. www.dis.ru. Retrieved from http://www.dis.ru/books/arhiv/21.html [in Russian].
- Tarnavska, N.P. (2008). Upravlinnia konkurentospromozhnistiu pidpryiemstv: teoriia, metodolohiia, ptaktyka [Management of the firm competitiveness: theory, methodology, practice]. Ternopil: Economic thought [in Ukrainian].
- Fyliuk, H.M. (2013). Problemy ta shliakhy pidvyshchenia konkurentospromozhnosti vitchyznianykh pidpryiemstv v umovakh hlobalizatsii [Problems and the ways to increase the competitiveness of the domestic firms under globalization]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka – Herald of Kyiv national University named after Taras Shevchenko, 151, 5-8 [in Ukrainian].
- Frimen, C. (2002). Innovatsionnyi biznes [Innovative business]. Moscow: Science [in Russian].
- Hamel, H., & Prakhalad, K.K. (2014). Konkurentsiia za budushcheie [Competing for the future]. Moscow: Olimp-Business [in Russian].
- Chukhrai, N. (2012). Biznes-model yak dzherelo innovatsiinoho zrostannia [Business model as the source of the innovative development]. Upravlinski innovatsii – Managerial innovations, 1, 21-33 [in Ukrainian].
- Chukhrai, N.I. (2002). Formuvannia innovatsiinoho potentsialu pidpryiemstva: marketynhove i lohistychne zabezpechennia [Formation of the innovative potential of the enterprise: marketing and logistics support]. Lviv: National Polytechnic Lviv University [in Ukrainian].
- Shulgina, L.M. (2011). Dyskusiini pytannia sutnosti poniat «marketynh innivatsii» ta «marketynhovi innovatsii» [Debatable aspects of «marketing of innovations» and «innovational marketing» notions]. Ekonomika Kryma – The Economy Of The Crimea, 4 (37), 227-231 [in Ukrainian].
- Shumpeter, J. (1982). Teoriia ekonomicheskoho razvitiia (issledovaniia predprinimatelskoi pribyli, kapitala, kredita, protsenta i tsikla koniunktury) [Schumpeter theory of economic development (profit, capital, credit, rate and market analysis]. Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
- Yudanov, A.Yu. (2001). Konkurentsiia: teoriia i praktika [Competition: theory and practice]. Moscow: Gnom i D [in Russian].
- Yanenkova, I.G. (2012). Orhanizatsiinyi resurs innovatsiinoho rozvytku ekonomiky [Organizational resource of economy’s innovational development]. Doctoral thesis. Kyiv: Institute of the economy and prognostication [in Ukrainian].
- Freeman, C. (1992). The Economics of Hope: Essays on Technical Change, Economic Growth and the Environment. London; New York: Pinter [in English].
- Moore, J.F. (1996). The Death of Competition. New York: Harper Business [in English].
- Prahalad, C.K., & Hamel G. (1990). The Core Competence of the Corporation. Harvard Business Review, 68(3), 79-91. Retrieved from http://www.twirpx.com/file/746160/ [in English].
- Rearce, J., & Robison, R. (2005). Strategic Management: Formulation, Implementation, and Control . Ninth Edition. Macgraw-Hill: Irwin [in English].