Uman National University of Horticulture (Uman, Ukraine)
The aim of the article. The aim of the article is the development and validation of the structural model of the intellectual and creative paradigms of the knowledge economy as ecosystem of the welfare state.
The results of the analysis. Based on the analysis of the economic paradigms the basic paradigm of our study was defined. The structural scheme of the model of the intellectual and creative paradigms of the knowledge economy as ecosystem of the welfare state was proposed. The core of this model is a cognitive creativity. The second level (protective shell) of this model form such types of activities: scientific-educational, innovative-greeting, information and communication. And the third level of this model contains the results of the mentioned types of activities – intellectual (structural) capital, human capital and social capital.
The cognitive creativity as the imperative in the structure of the model of the intellectual and creative paradigms as ecosystems is substantiated.
Staging of cognitive creativity as the imperative paradigm for the formation of the knowledge economy, technology and social interaction in the development of the information society, understanding the new way of being – this is our attempt of conceptualization of current trends, awareness and consideration of which leads to a new civilization.
Cognitive creativity is the creation of a qualitatively new integrated systems in the internal space of corporations, institutions and organizations shaping the modern market space in the context of globalization, and more details of the «prescribed» internal social space. Lighting and exploring novel forms of cognitive creativity emphasizes the expansion of the modern understanding of scientific and technological development of the information society from forms of cognitive engineering in a form that has a social transformative effects. We are talking about new approaches to the development of modern engineering knowledge, creation of databases and knowledge bases. Cognitive creativity actualizes the transition to a new scientific and technological areas – artificial intelligence, which forms an image of the information society, based on nudesouth, objective cognitive social development.
The science has invented the new form of its existence. For the first time was the beginning of a new way of development through cognitive development (abstraction, hierarchy, creation of views and logical models) ability to create external symbolic structures of knowledge, objectively existing forms of reality, which manifest themselves in the new functionalities of the companies. The social justification for the existence of a science of knowledge materialization in the form of technology is gradually moving into the sphere of culture, turning its functioning on the basis of education, knowledge economy, human capital formation.
In cognitive creativity bet on the person and his potential is the greatest. People are fully involved as an integral personality in the unity of the conscious and the unconscious. Here we get a qualitatively new form of government based on open and honest communication, a combination of a person’s interests with the interests of the team, frankness of assessments, and the voluntary assumption of responsibility – a quality that borders on wisdom as the ability to access and to design the future, finding this the only possible, the most accurate form of implementation.
Theoretical development of environmental future versions and scenarios of co-evolution in nature and society, industrial development in the practice of the information society become the foundation for intelligent sensor systems that are marked by objectivity, independence, and receiving input from human activity, the inclusion of this information in the industrial, social and community development. Therefore, building a complete ecosystem, consisting of different platforms, makes the question a combination of economic, social and environmental dimensions in a practical plane.
Conclusions and directions for future research. Paradigm shifts in economic theory define the main areas of current and further research from the point of view of their methodological foundations and tools, which represents a cumulative process of knowledge accumulation and gradual release of qualitatively new theoretical approaches and explanations that are interrupted by discrete implementations of methodological and instrumental innovations.
Principal activities and their expected performance of intellectual and creative paradigms will be discussed in subsequent publications.
Keywords: knowledge economy, paradigm, cognitive creative, paradigm simulation, information society, information economy, intellectual capital, social capital, human capital
JEL Classification: D83, O11, O15.
Cite as: Melnyk, L. (2017). Paradigm modeling studies of the formation of a knowledge economy in the information society. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 269-279. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2017.2-25
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Ananyn, O.Y. (2005). Struktura еkonomyko-teoretycheskoho znanyia: metodolohychesky i analyz [The structure of economic-theoretical knowledge: a methodological analysis]. Moscow: universytet ekonomiky [in Russian].
- Barker, Dzh. (2007). Paradigmy myshleniya: kak uvidet novoe i preuspet v menyayushchemsya mire [Thinking: how to see something new and to succeed in a changing world: a monograph]. Moscow: Alpina BiznesBuks [in Russian].
- Bazilevich, V.D. (2013). Imperativi ekonomichnogo rozvitku v konteksti vidpovidalnosti pered globalnim maybutnim [The imperatives of economic development in the context of our responsibility to the future global]. Paradigmalni zrushennya v ekonomichniy teoriyi XXI st.: mater. Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. – Paradigmatic shifts in the economic theory of the XXI century.: Proceedings of International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Blagih, I.A. (2012). O prichinno-sledstvennoy i kolichestvennoy zavisimosti paradigmy ekonomicheskogo znaniya [On the causal and quantitative relationships in the paradigm of economic knowledge]. Paradigmalni zrushennya v ekonomichniy teoriyi XXI st.: Mater. Mizhn. nauk.-prakt. konf.[ Paradigmatic shifts in the economic theory of the XXI century – Proceedings of International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kyiv: KNU im. T. Shevchenka [in Ukrainian].
- Vilyams, D.G. (2005). Torgovyi haos 2 [Trading chaos 2]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter IK Analitika [in Russian].
- Galchinskiy, A.S. (2013). Politichna nooekonomika: nachala novoyi paradigmi ekonomichnih znan [Political neoeconomy. The beginning of a new paradigm of economic knowledge]. Kyiv: Lybid [in Ukrainian].
- Grof, S. (2007). Sovremennyi hlobalnyi krizis est, v sushchnosti, krizis duhovnyy. Intervyu Moskovskomu psihoterapevticheskomu zhurnalu [The current global crisis is, in essence, a spiritual crisis. An interview with the Moscow psychotherapeutic magazine]. Konsultativnaya psihologiya i psihoterapiya – Counseling psychology and psychotherapy, 4, 68-81 [in Russian].
- Gnatyuk, S.N. (2013). Sotsialno-ekonomicheskaya effektivnost innovatsiy [Socio-economic efficiency of innovation]. Problemy prognozirovaniya i gosudarstvennogo regulirovaniya sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya: Mater. XIV Mezhd. konf. [Problems of forecasting and state regulation of socio-economic development – Proceedings of XIV International Conference. Minsk: GNU «NIEI Minekonomiki Resp. Belarus» [in Russian].
- Zhavoronkova, G.V. (2015). Paradigmalne modelyuvannya institutsionalnih zmin v informatsiyniy ekonomitsi [Paradigmatic modelling institutional change in the information economy]. Zhavoronkov V.O. Paradigmalni zrushennya v ekonomichniy teoriyi XXI st. : mater. II Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf – Paradigmatic shifts in the economic theory of the XXI century. in : Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kyiv, 2, 153-156 [in Ukrainian].
- Zhavoronkov, V.O. (2015). Teoriya ta praktika provedennya institutsionalnih zmin [Theory and practice of institutional change]. Kyiv: TsUL [in Ukrainian].
- Zhavoronkov, V.O. (2012). Sotsialno-ekonomichniy rozvitok regionu: institutsionalniy pidhid [Socio-economic development of the region: an institutional approach]. BiznesInform – BusinessInform, 5, 99-103 [in Ukrainian].
- Ivankina, L.I., & Sysoeva, L.S. (2007). Personalisticheskaya model obrazovaniya v kontekste sovremennoy tsivilizatsionnoy paradigmy [Personalistic model of education in the context of modern civilizational paradigm]. Obrazovanie v Sibiri. Zhurnal teoreticheskih i prikladnyh issledovan – Obrazovanie v Sibiri. Zhurnal teoreticheskih i prikladnyh issledovan, 14, 3-7. [in Russian].
- Kalin, V.I. (2010). Paradigmy obrazovaniya v sovremennoy mirovoy pedagogicheskoy praktike [Paradigm of education in the modern world teaching practice]. II Mizhnarodna naukova konferentsiya: Sotsialno-gumanitarni vektori pedagogiki vishchoyi shkoli. Zbirnik materialiv – II International Scientific Conference: Socio-humanitarian vectors of pedagogy of higher school. Сollection of materials. Kharkiv: HDADM [in Ukrainian].
- Kirdina, S.G., & Malkov, S.Yu. (2010). Dva mehanizma samoorganizatsii ekonomiki: modelnaya i empiricheskaya verifikatsiya [Two mechanisms of self-organization Economics: modeling and empirical verification]. Moscow: Institut ekonomiki RAN [in Russian].
- Kun, T. (2003). Struktura nauchnyh revolyutsiy [The structure of scientific revolutions]. Moscow: OOO «Izdatelstvo AST» [in Russian].
- Levin, A.I. (2004). Ustoychivoe razvitie i informatsionnoe obshchestvo: tendentsii, problemy, protivorechiya [Sustainable development and the information society: tendencies, problems, contradictions]. Filosofskie nauki – Philosophy, 5, 26-43 [in Russian].
- Leonenko, P.M. (2013). Ortodoksalna ta neortodoksalna politichna ekonomiya (ekonomichna teoriya): osnovni vnutri- ta mizhdistsiplinarni paradigmalni zrushennya ostannih 25 rokiv [Orthodox and heterodox political economy (economic theory): main intra – and interdisciplinary paradigm shifts of the past 25 years]. Paradigmalni zrushennya v ekonomichniy teoriyi XXI st. : mater. Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. – Paradigmatic shifts in the economic theory of the XXI century. : Proceedings of International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Rubanets, O.M. (2006). Informatsiyne suspilstvo: kognitivniy kreativ postneklasichnih doslidzhen [Information society: cognitive creative postclassic studies]. Kyiv: Vid. PARAPAN [in Ukrainian].
- Ruzavin, G.I. (1999). Metodologiya nauchnogo issledovaniya [The methodology of scientific research: a training manual]. Moscow: YuNITI-DANA [in Russian].
- Semenova, A.V. (2009). Paradigmalne modelyuvannya u profesiyniy pidgotovtsi maybutnih uchiteliv [Paradigm simulation in the training of future teachers]. Odesa: Yuridichna literatura [in Ukrainian].