National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” (Kyiv, Ukraine)
The problem of the human disorientation under the conditions of the information society was analyzed in the article. It was investigated that the process of the innovative creation is complicated by the information overload. This problem grows worse on the enterprises’ level in order of the consumers’ indifferentism to the marketing tools and the creation of the startup-projects that are used by the business to survive in the economic crisis. On the one hand, the startup-project developing is the new order of the investigations. On the other hand, it is the part of the marketing of innovations and the management of the innovations. But existing tools need to be adapted to the specific characteristic features of the information society and the startup-project developers need the detail practical guidance notes to develop the startup-projects.
The aim of this article is the creation of the detail methods of startup-project developing under the conditions of the information society.
The results of the analysis. It was investigated that under the conditions of the information society the implementation of the based on experience aposterior approach to the creating and developing of the startup-project is more effective. According to this approach, the methods of the startup-project developing were proposed. It improves upon and adopts the traditional strategic planning and decisions making process to the specific features of the startup-project developing under the conditions of the information society. It consists of the five stages: searching the startup-project idea, the business plan of the startup-project, searching of the sources of funding, the startup-project realization, estimation of the startup-project efficiency. The detalization of each stage of startup-project developing and practical guidelines were developed. The author’s model of the “four-dimensional thinking” was proposed that was developed for the first stage of the startup-project developing process as the effective way to adapt the startup-project developers to the rapid changes in the velocity and the big amount of the information in the information society. The author’s model makes it possible to formalize the process of searching and creating of the innovative ideas to the methodological guideline of the practical recommendations under the conditions of the information society. The development of the technique of the information management based on the four-dimensional thinking was proposed. The technique allows the information management efficiency to rise up by orienting it in order of the four vectors of dimensions, namely; the thinking in the plane of the interdisciplinary information; the thinking in the time dimension, which includes the “historical filter” and the “futurological filter”; the thinking in the “discipline vertical” dimension of the traditional knowledge and the innovations. The detail practical recommendations of other four stages were developed.
Conclusions and directions of further researches. The methods of the startup-project developing were proposed to the startup-project developers. It includes five stages and it is adapted to the conditions of the information society by the special four-dimensional thinking of the startup-projects developers. The proposed methods are simple and easy to implement in practical activity tools. The prospects for the further development and investigation are the practical implementations of the methods of the startup-project developing at the levels of different industries and at the enterprises’ and startup-project developers’ level.
Keywords: informational chaos, chaos control, four-dimensional thinking, information society; information management, startup, startup-project
JEL Classification: О310, М300, М290.
Cite as: Yudina, N. (2017). Methods of the startup-project developing based on ‘the four-dimensional thinking’ in information society. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 245-256. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2017.3-23
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Toffler, Ye. (2002). Shok budushhego [Future Shock]. Moscow : Izdatel’stvo ACT [in Russian].
- Glushchenko, L.D., & Piliavoz, T.M. (2016). Venchurne pidpryiemnytstvo yak napriamok mobilizatsii resursiv efektyvnoi hospodars’koi diial’nosti ta rozvytku pidpryiemstv [Venture business area as an effective resource mobilization and economic activity of enterprises]. Ekonomichni, finansovo-oblikovi ta pravovi problemy E45 diial’nosti pidpryiemstv – Economic, financial, accounting and legal problems of enterprises E45. L. M. Savchuk (Ed.). Dnipro : Herda. Retrieved from http://ir.lib.vntu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/14032 [in Ukrainian].
- Illiashenko, S.M., & Illiashenko, N.S. (2016). Perspektyvy i zahrozy chetvertoi promyslovoi revoliutsii ta ikh urakhuvannia pry vybori stratehiij innovatsiijnoho zrostannia [Opportunities and threats of the fourth industrial revolution and their reflection in the selection of innovative growth strategies]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and Management of Innovations, 1, 11–21. Retrieved from http://mmi.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/sites/default/files/mmi2016_1_11_21.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Illiashenko, S.M., & Bilovods’ka, O.A. (2010). Upravlinnia innovatsijnym rozvytkom promyslovykh pidpryiemstv : monohrafiia [Management of innovative development of industrial enterprises: monograph]. Sumy : Universytets’ka knyha [in Ukrainian].
- Pererva, P.H., & Maslak, M.V. (2016). Venchurna diial’nist’ promyslovoho pidpryiemstva ta vnutrishn’o firmova komertsializatsiia tekhnolohij na zasadakh intraprenerstva [Venture activity of industrial enterprises and domestic proprietary technology commercialization based on entrepreneurship]. Visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu «Kharkivs’kyj politekhnichnyj instytut» – Herald of the National Technical University ‘Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute’, 27 (1199), 90–96. Retrieved from http://repository.kpi.kharkov.ua/bitstream/KhPI-Press/25756/1/vestnik_KhPI_2016_27_Pererva_Venchurna_diialnist.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Kosenko, O.P. (2015). Komercializaciya intelektualno-innovaciinykh texnologii [Commercialization of intellectual and innovative technologies]. Kharkiv : Smugasta typografiya [in Ukrainian].
- Petrenko, V.A., Dem’ianenko, N.G., & Kriukova, A.A. (2017). Metodologii upravleniia startap-proektami [Methodology for managing start-up projects]. Problemy ekonomiki i menedzhmenta – Problems of Economics and Management, 1 (65). Retrieved from http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/metodologii-upravleniya-startap-proektami [in Russian].
- Dinkgreve, M., Denn, M.M., & Bonn, D. (2017). “Everything flows?”: elastic effects on startup flows of yield-stress fluids. Rheologica Acta, 56,(3), 189–194.
- Novikova, M.M., & Borovyk, M.V. (n.d.). Orhanizatsiia systemy upravlinnia znanniamy [Organization of Knowledge Management]. Materialy Internet-konferentsii KhNUMH im. O.M. Beketova – Proceedings of the Internet conferences O.M. Beketov KhNUMH. Retrieved from http://ojs.kname.edu.ua/index.php/area/article/view/721/664 [in Ukrainian].
- Ozhegov, S.I., & N.Yu., Shvedova (Eds.) (1988). Slovar’ russkoho yazyka : ok. 57000 slov [Russion Dictionary : about 57000 words].. Moscow : Rus. yaz [in Russian].
- Abramkina, M.O. (2015). Primenenie teorii Shtrausa-Houva v menedzhmente [The application of the Strauss-Hove theory in management]. Ekonomika i upravlenie: analiz tendencii i perspektiv razvitiia – Economics and management: analysis of trends and development prospects, 20. Retrieved from http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/primenenie-teorii-shtrausa-houva-v-menedzhmente [in Russian].
- Donii, N. Ye. (2014). Kryza identychnosti yak kontekst rozvytku sotsial’noi devitalizatsii osobystosti [Identity crisis as the context of social identity devitalization]. Filosofiia nauky: tradytsii ta innovatsii – Philosophy of science: tradition and innovation, 1, 178–186 [in Ukrainian].
- Chaldini, R. (2006). Psihologiia vliianiia [Influence science and practice] (4th international ed.). Saint Petersburg : Piter [in Russian].
- Meskon, M.H., Al’bert, M., & Hedouri, F. (1992). Osnovy menedzhmenta : per. s angl. [Fundamentals of Management]. Moscow : Delo [in Russian].
- Yudina, N.V. (2009). Upravlins’ki rishennia v reklamnii diial’nosti polihrafichnykh pidpryiemstv [Management decisions in advertising printing companies]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv: NTUU “KPI”. Retrieved from http://ela.kpi.ua/handle/123456789/346 [in Ukrainian].
- Dzhobber, D. (2000). Principy i praktika marketinga [Principles and practice of marketing]. Moscow : Izdatel’skii dom «Vil’iams» [in Russian].
- Kniazeva, E. N., & Kurdiumov, S. P. (2002). Osnovaniia sinergetiki. Rezhimy s obostreniem, samoorganizaciia, tempomiry [Foundations of synergetics. Modes with peaking, self-organization, tempos wolds], (pp.38–39). Saint Petersburg : Piter [in Russian].
- Starostina, A. O. (1998). Marketynhovi doslidzhennia. Praktychnyj aspekt [Marketing researches. Practical aspects]. Kyiv; Moscow; Saint Petersurg : Vydavnychyi dim «Vil’iams» [in Ukrainian].