Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University (Kremenchuk, Ukraine)
National Aerospace University «Kharkiv Aviation Institute» (Kharkiv, Ukraine)
Kremenchuk Flight College, National Aerospace University «Kharkiv Aviation Institute» (Kremenchuk, Ukraine)
The research confirmed that in order to carry out a comprehensive multi-level diagnosis of the well-being of the population, it is necessary to systematize the most important social, economic and other types of indicators. The authors developed a multilevel approach to implement the tools for diagnosing the population welfare: at the international, national, regional, territory and local levels. It is proved that socio-economic exclusion is the result of the law of the synergetic development of the system, that is, a law that expresses internally necessary, stable connections between elements of the system that determine the level of system synergy. The system of estimation indicators of population welfare is generalized taking into account its multilevel dimension. The complex of factors is determined, under the influence of which the level of population welfare changes. The authors develop methodological and applied aspects of the choice of a multilevel approach to estimate the population welfare through the neutralization of the negative effects of exclusion and the promotion of population improvement in different regions. The conducted studies allowed to confirm the results obtained regarding the choice of instruments to overcome existing problems and disproportions in society. The introduction of a multi-level approach to evaluate the population welfare could directly affect to the level of life quality of the population and progressive socio-economic development. Avoidance of regional disproportions in development and rejection processes taking place in the state is possible taking into account from the different point of views on the specificity of socio-economic development of each region. Monitoring of the coherence of the public communities actions and governmental organizations could ensure the achievement of a high quality living standard of the population, which enable each individual member of the community to implement their own rational-selfish development goals, which trigger the loop of feedback with a multiplicative positive effect.
Keywords: welfare, multilevel approach, assessment, socio-economic exclusion, synergy.
JEL Classification: B55, I31.
Cite as: Druzhynina, V., Likhonosova, G., & Lutsenko, G. (2018). Assessment welfare of the population in the synergetic system of socio-economic exclusion. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2, 54-68. https://doi.org/10.21272/mmi.2018.2-05
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Bywalec, C. (1991). Rozwój gospodarczy a poziom życia ludności. Społeczne aspekty gospodarowani [Economic development and the standard of living of the population. Social aspects of management]. Ruch Prawniczy, Ekonomiczny I Socjologiczny, 4, 191 – 202.
- Libanova, E.M. (2007). Lyudskyy rozvytok rehioniv Ukrayiny: analiz ta prohnoz (kolektyvna monohrafiya) [Human Development of the Regions of Ukraine: Analysis and Forecast (Collective, Monograph)]. Kyiv: Institute of Demography and Social Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 367.
- Priyamak, V.I. (2001). Nechitke otsinyuvannya rivnya ekonomichnoho dobrobutu domohospodarstv [Fuzzy assessment of the level of economic welfare of households]. Economy: Realities of Time, 1(1), 149-158.
- Makarova, O. V. &Gladun, O. M. (2012). Rehionalnyy indeks lyudskoho rozvytku: prychyny ta napryamy vdoskonalennya metodyky rozrakhunku [Regional index of human development: causes and directions of the perfection of the calculation method]. Statistics of Ukraine, 1, 10-15.
- Levchenko, A.V. (2014). Zakonydialektyky v konteksti synerhetychnoyi paradyhmy rozvytku [Laws of dialectics in the context of a synergetic paradigm of development]. Philosophy and political science in the context of modern culture, 7, 101-106.
- Likhonosova, G. (2016). Synerhetychnyy efekt poshyrennya sotsialno-ekonomichnoho vidtorhnennya [The synergistic effect of the spread of socio-economic exclusion]. Scientific Journal “Smart Yaung”, 3, 2, 22-28.
- Guz, M.M. (2012). Analiz pokaznykiv ekonomichnoho ta suspilnoho dobrobutu naselennya [Analysis of indicators of the economic and social welfare of the population]. Problems and prospects of development of the banking system of Ukraine, 36, 66-74.
- Official site of the United Nations Department of Statistics. Retrieved from: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/publication/SeriesF/SeriesF_22E.pdf.
- Ignatyuk, A.O. (2010). Metodychni pidkhody do vymiryuvannya rozvytku suspilnoho dobrobutu [Methodical approaches to the measurement of the development of public welfare]. Economic Space, 34, 53-65.
- Melnichenko, O. A. (2007). Sotsialni indykatory rivnya ta yakosti zhyttya naselennya yak rezultat rehulyatornoho vplyvu derzhavy [Social indicators of the level and quality of life of the population as a result of the regulatory influence of the state]. Actual problems of public administration, 2(32), 218-226.
- Schumpeter, J. (1982). Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya: issledovaniye predprinimatel’skoy pribyli, kapitala, kredita, protsenta i tsikla konyunktury [Theory of economic development: the study of entrepreneurial profit, capital, credit, interest and the cycle of the conjuncture], Moscow, 200.
- Shapiro, S. L. & Tukolski, S. A., & Smorodinsky, J. A. (1985). Chernyye dyry belyye karliki I neytronnyye zvezdy [Black holes, white dwarfs and neutron stars]. Moscow: Mir, 1-2, 656.
- Ofitsiynyy sayt Derzhavnoyi sluzhby statystyky Ukrayiny [Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
- Druzhynina, V.V. (2014). Mistsevyy rynok pratsi: umovy funktsionuvannya, metody ta sposoby zabezpechennya zbalansovanosti [Local labor market: conditions of functioning, methods and methods of balancing]. Donetsk: South-East, 365.
- Druzhynina, V.V. & Alekseeva, N.F. & Zalunina, O. M. (2017). Formuvannya bahatorivnevoyi systemy pokaznykiv vymiru dobrobutu naselennya [Formation of a multi-level system of indices of welfare measurement]. Actual problems of the economy, 4(190), 100-112.