Sumy State University is a Founder and a Publisher of the SocioEconomic Challenges journal; there is no need to regulate relations.
Sumy State University takes a leading position among Ukrainian universities. Sumy State University cooperates with more than 300 partners from 58 countries. Signatory of the Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna) and the Talloires Declaration, member of the International and European Associations of Universities and other international organizations. Permanent partner of joint projects within the framework of international grant programs of the European Union (Erasmus+, Horizon 2020), the Development Programs of UN, NATO, DAAD, the American Councils, the British Council, etc.
Every year it implements 300 grants. Over the last 5 years, the volume of research work in the framework of international grant projects has increased 20 times. It implements long-term and short-term programs of international academic mobility of students, graduate students, researchers, and teachers with strong scholarship and grant support.
Sumy State University has about 60 research laboratories and centers, including centers for the collective use of scientific and computer equipment, 3 research institutes. About 5 000 computers, more than 300 multimedia laboratories, interactive sets, resource and studying centers, Department of Military Training, University clinic, academic and research laboratory of Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Sumy State University is included in the vast range of the world rating:
- THE World University Ranking: 251-300 place in the field of “Business and Economics” (1st place among higher education institutions (HEI) of Ukraine).
- TOP-10 among faculties of economics by Forbes Ukraine.
- THE World University Ranking: 401-500 place among the universities of the world and in the 1st place among the universities of Ukraine.
- THE Impact Rankings: 601-800 place in the top group of the world universities by socio-economic impact level.
- QS: 801-1000 place in the top group of the leading world universities, on the 5th position among the Ukrainian higher education institutions.
- QS: 5 Stars by to the quantitative and qualitative teachers staff, students’ satisfaction with the quality of education, the provision of educational and extracurricular activities, reputation among employers, the level of support for the career growth of graduates.
- THE, QS TOP-160: “young” universities in the world, which are “growing rapidly”, and are currently the only representative of Ukraine in these rankings.
- Webometrics Ranking of World Universities: the 2rd place among higher education institutions of Ukraine.
- Webometrics Transparent Rankings: the 3th place among higher education institutions of Ukraine according to citations of scientists in Google Scholar.
- Webometrics TOP-40: best institutional repositories of the world and the 1st place among higher education institutions of Ukraine.
- U-Multirank: by most indicators, the results exceed the world average ones.
- UI GreenMetric: TOP-400 universities of the world.
- SCImago TOP-120: SCImago Institutions Rankings – in top 120 universities of Eastern Europe.
- Scopus: among the leaders in Ukraine by the number of citations by the world academic community of publications of university scientists and by the Hirsch index.
- Top-200 Ukraine: the 6th place among higher education institutions of Ukraine
More about SumDU ratings: https://int.sumdu.edu.ua/en/welcome-to-sumdu/about-sumdu/sumdu-in-rankings.html