This regimented Earth is having a ubiquitous sagacity and it largely depends upon the generous people, who do lead this wide-ranging globe in a befitting manner. But all the countries are not extremely developed in this massive earth. Some are truly developing in deed. Moreover, those countries do not have the civilized infrastructure so far. In other words, they do not have the destined educational backbone due to limited network and some inappropriate movements respectively. That is the reason why they are in the mouth of unavoidable socioeconomic challenges since long. Besides their societal sustainability are being gradually uncertain and they are coming below poverty line. They are depending upon the natural resources. Otherwise, they do not have the promising options to maintain their social momentum as a hole. Moreover, social fund strikes all those environmental issues along with the massive environmental need. Therefore, both social fund and the needful agricultural development might restrict the socioeconomic issues and on the contrary it might ensure the national gravity of a country to make it developed from the perspective of enriching infrastructure and handsome economic affluence respectively.
Keywords: economic paradigm, social stature, leader’s role and socio prospects.
JEL Classification: I1, I2, I3, J01
Cite as: Gupta, R. (2017). Socioeconomic challenges and its inhabitable global illuminations. SocioEconomic Challenges, 1(1), 81-85. http://doi.org/10.21272/sec.2017.1-10.
- Contributions to socio-economic objectives. Retrieved from https://www.innovationpolicyplat-form.org/content/contributions-socio-economic-objectives.
- Davies Dan, Jindal-Snape Divya, Collier Chris, Digby Rebecca, Hay Penny and Howe Alan (2013). Cre-ative learning environments in education – A systematic literature review, Thanking Skills and Creativity, 8, 80-91. Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S187118711200051X.
- Frasquilho Diana, Matos Margarida Gaspar, Salonna Ferdinand, Guerreiro Diogo, Storti Claudia C., Gas-par Tania and Caldas-de-Almeida Jose M. (2015). Mental health outcomes in times of economic recession: a systematic literature review, BMC Public Health, PMCID: PMC4741013. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4741013/.
- Milan Wall (2000). Eight Challenges Facing Community Leaders. A Newsletter from the Center for Com-munity Economic Development; Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development Programs, and University of Wisconsin-Extension, Cooperative Extension Service. Retrieved from https://www.aae.wisc.edu/pubs/cenews/docs/ce282.txt.
- Parsons Jennifer, Edmeades Jeffrey, Kes Aslihan, Petroni Suzanne, Sexton Maggie, Wodon Quentin (2015). Economic Impacts of Child Marriage: A Review of the Literature. The Review of Faith & Inter-national Affairs, 13(3), 12-22. Retrieved from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/ 15570274.2015.1075757.
- Purnima Awasthi (2011). Socio-economic challenges and sustainable development in developing countries. Management Insight, 7(2), 56-63. Retrieved from http://www.inflibnet.ac.in/ojs/index.php/MI/arti-cle/view/932.
- Socio Economic Problems in India. Retrieved from http://www.innovativelawcollege.com/socio-econom-ics-problems.html.
- Terri Williams. What Are Socioeconomic Issues? Retrieved from http://peopleof.oureverydaylife.com/so-cioeconomic-issues-7032.html.